Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
There is no way that guy is all natural. If he is, they need to check the crops in Poland.
he would have been 6 time world strongest man if he wasnt caught. I realy guess you cant be to hard on him look at brock that could not have been all natural just look at him when he when he wrestled for Mn state
Old 03-17-2010, 03:54 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16 View Post
he would have been 6 time world strongest man if he wasnt caught. I realy guess you cant be to hard on him look at brock that could not have been all natural just look at him when he when he wrestled for Mn state
Bodybuilders and Pro-Wrestlers who are working off a script can juice all they want for all I care, but in a sport where you are beating the crap out of your opponents, PED's have no place.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 AM
donaldbreland

I don't know why ya'll are giving Tim such a hard time. Just a couple years ago Tim was a very dangerous fighter. The fight he had against Mercer was a fluke. Tim will win this fight because he will be in shape and because he is an mma fighter. I don't care how big or strong that other guy is. He can fall quicker than the rest of them. I would really like to see Tim jab the guy for a round to see what kind of gas that man has in his tank.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:49 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I don't know why ya'll are giving Tim such a hard time. Just a couple years ago Tim was a very dangerous fighter. The fight he had against Mercer was a fluke. Tim will win this fight because he will be in shape and because he is an mma fighter. I don't care how big or strong that other guy is. He can fall quicker than the rest of them. I would really like to see Tim jab the guy for a round to see what kind of gas that man has in his tank.

because Tim's jab presents sooooo many problems.....
Old 03-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I don't know why ya'll are giving Tim such a hard time. Just a couple years ago Tim was a average fighter. The fight he had against Mercer was typical. Tim will lose this fight because he will be fat and because he is washed up as an mma fighter. I don't care how big or strong that other guy is but Tim will. Tim can fall quicker than the rest of them. I would really like to see Tim retire.
Fixed.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:54 PM
County Mike

I think that guy will just crush Tim's goofy head.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Adia

don't get your hopes up, Tim's fights have been rescheduled no less than six times in the last few weeks. He now claims he's fighting twice in 2 months but that will likely change. If not, Tim's downfall will be to underestimate this guy and showing up looking like a slob in that fight before last.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:22 PM
sender

im calling it now...

mariusz pudzianowski via RAGE!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:46 PM
ufcfan2

I'm goin wiht Mariusz by Roid Rage rd1.