Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-14-2010, 03:00 AM
atomdanger

Old 03-14-2010, 03:40 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post

Wow, yeah, this is even worse. Being forced to watch two fan favorites, two Captain Americans fight is one of the worst parts of the UFCs match making when their back is against the wall.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:44 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner View Post
Wow, yeah, this is even worse. Being forced to watch two fan favorites, two Captain Americans fight is one of the worst parts of the UFCs match making when their back is against the wall.
Two Captain America's is the perfect analogy

What happened with Tito???

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 03-14-2010, 03:55 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Two Captain America's is the perfect analogy

What happened with Tito???

Right now, nobody knows and if they know, they arent talking. The UFC is probably staying quiet until the Spike promos! haha I see it now, "The most shocking season ever! This season, the house goes insane and Dana does something you won't believe! Only on Spike!"
Old 03-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Making Franklin fight Couture is even worse then making him fight Liddell

I still pick Franklin
Old 03-15-2010, 04:01 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
But Dana White said that he wouldnt ever let Chuck Liddell fight again.

This is a bit...of a strange fight...Chuck isnt going to be able to beat Rich Franklin

Dana also said that he isn't Chuck's Dad.. and did you say anything when it was announced that Chuck and Tito would fight??? Nothing about Chuck not fighting as I recall...

And I will sig bet you on that one as well.. Rich is GREAT.. but he doesn't have Chuck's power or Randy's for that matter!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:49 AM
Stump Rules!

And I'll be rooting for Franklin...as always

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Dana also said that he isn't Chuck's Dad.. and did you say anything when it was announced that Chuck and Tito would fight??? Nothing about Chuck not fighting as I recall...

And I will sig bet you on that one as well.. Rich is GREAT.. but he doesn't have Chuck's power or Randy's for that matter!
I cant remember if I said anything or not...but I thought Dana said he wouldnt let Chuck fight again...I could have sworne he said that

Before any sig bets are made I need to sort a few things out...like WHO is fighting WHO for certain and when
Old 03-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I cant remember if I said anything or not...but I thought Dana said he wouldnt let Chuck fight again...I could have sworne he said that

Before any sig bets are made I need to sort a few things out...like WHO is fighting WHO for certain and when

Dana DID say that.. then later he recanted... but I don't recall you mentioning that Dana wouldn't let Chuck fight when it was announced that Tito/Chuck would happen...

Well...

Aren't you saying Hardy??? I say GSP will CRUSH hardy... and If it's Randy.. I will take Randy over Rich.. (sad to say.. but it's true.. that is a fight I don't want to see either)
Old 03-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
1) then later he recanted...
2) Aren't you saying Hardy???

3) and If it's Randy.. I will take Randy over Rich.. (sad to say.. but it's true.. that is a fight I don't want to see either)
1) I wasnt aware of that...I've stopped taking much interest in TUF, so the Ortiz/Liddell thing being a product of that...might not have been important enough for me to really mention

2) Yes, I am taking Hardy...If he loooses, I dont see it being worse then Fitch or Alves in their losses to Georges

3) Rich Franklin would have to finish I feel, because otherwise they give a political decision to Couture like they did in the Vera fight. He's got a clinch but its not Anderson Silva, so we dont need to worry about the nose What I dont know is whether I would decide it better he finish on ground rather then standing

I dont think anyone wants to see Rich Franklin fight either Randy Couture OR Chuck Liddell. Hopefully the UFC will discover this on boards across the whole spectrum and call it off