Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-16-2010, 12:49 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Maybe Holyfield won't headbutt him next time.
Well, Holyfield started it. You play, you pay!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-16-2010, 01:02 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Well, Holyfield started it. You play, you pay!
I agree. Holyfield was one of the dirtiest fighters that nobody ever really complained about.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-16-2010, 03:51 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I agree. Holyfield was one of the dirtiest fighters that nobody ever really complained about.
Yeah, it always pissed me off that everybody pointed the finger at Tyson rather than Holyfield. I think Holyfield threw 2 headbutts before Tyson retaliated?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-16-2010, 04:03 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Yeah, it always pissed me off that everybody pointed the finger at Tyson rather than Holyfield. I think Holyfield threw 2 headbutts before Tyson retaliated?
It was at least 2 good ones, but he was headbutting him during the first fight too and they never said anything. Thats why Tyson snapped.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Omg!! Rockdawg &JB agreed on something!!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-16-2010, 05:18 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Omg!! Rockdawg &JB agreed on something!!
I find that Rock and I actually agree on most things, but that is typically overshadowed by the ongoing debate about Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-16-2010, 10:18 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Omg!! Rockdawg &JB agreed on something!!
JB just feels it's necessary to point out what he thinks I don't see, or rather, the side in which my opinion differs from his
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-17-2010, 01:20 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
JB just feels it's necessary to point out what he thinks I don't see, or rather, the side in which my opinion differs from his
LOL, the only thing I remember ever REALLY disagreeing with you about is Floyd.

I wouldn't beat the same drum so hard if you didn't ignore some basic facts in my rebuttals to your view on Mayweather. I said it from the beginning, and I will say it again, my friend. I am not trying to make you a fan of his or anybody else, I'm just trying to present you with an alternative view that exists outside the realm of personal dislike.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-17-2010, 01:24 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
LOL, the only thing I remember ever REALLY disagreeing with you about is Floyd.

I wouldn't beat the same drum so hard if you didn't ignore some basic facts in my rebuttals to your view on Mayweather. I said it from the beginning, and I will say it again, my friend. I am not trying to make you a fan of his or anybody else, I'm just trying to present you with an alternative view that exists outside the realm of personal dislike.
LOL, my bad, my statement wasn't complete:

"Regarding Mayweather, JB just feels it's necessary to point out what he thinks I don't see, or rather, the side in which my opinion differs from his." I was wrong in thinking it was implied, lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-17-2010, 01:36 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
LOL, my bad, my statement wasn't complete:

"Regarding Mayweather, JB just feels it's necessary to point out what he thinks I don't see, or rather, the side in which my opinion differs from his." I was wrong in thinking it was implied, lol
thats much better

Back on topic...sort of....

Mike Tyson is getting a reality show on Animal Planet


http://sports.yahoo.com/box/blog/box...urn=box,228337

"The Birdman of Boxing"....

I think I would rather see him in the ring...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.