Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 02-18-2009, 05:05 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Default Carlos Condit taking out American soldier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myxhz...layer_embedded
Old 02-18-2009, 08:43 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Nice Video! As classy as some of these fighters are it wouldn't surprise me if they gave some of our Soldiers a tip or two!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:35 AM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
Nice Video! As classy as some of these fighters are it wouldn't surprise me if they gave some of our Soldiers a tip or two!
They did. When BJ Penn, Carlos Condit, Urijah Faber, and Michael Bisping made the trip out here they put on a small clinic. I'll post up some of the pics when I can/if I can.

I can't view the video here at work, but there was a story of when they (the fighters) went to the Special Operations compound here and did some actual sparring......and I heard about Condit doing something like that, so that video clip could actually be of that day here in Bagram.

Later.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Chuck

That was kinda funny... nice video...
Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 PM
billwilliams70

Yup, that's when they came here. If you look at the beginning of the video, he's wearing a football jersey with 101 on it.....that's a gift that's given out on behalf of the commanding general.

Later.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Champ2be

Damn he head kicked his ass! Hahaha. Looks like Carlos got a little rocked from that first shot, maybe got pissed too.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Carlos just doesnt look like a fighter does he
Old 02-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Champ2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Carlos just doesnt look like a fighter does he
Nope and neither does Kenny Florian. These are the guys that you pick a fight with in a bar thinking, " man I m gonna kick this skinny guy's ass" and then Boom1 you wake up in the hospital. Hahaha
Old 02-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
Nope and neither does Kenny Florian. These are the guys that you pick a fight with in a bar thinking, " man I m gonna kick this skinny guy's ass" and then Boom1 you wake up in the hospital. Hahaha
Kenny Florian...yes I suppose your correct. I've never seen him in mufti so Its kinda obvious that he's an athlete from what he wears whenever I see him. But Condit...still looks like he's a wanna-be-fan-fighter...and then you watch him actually fight and...cant believe your eyes
Old 02-19-2009, 01:48 AM
lc87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
Just like anderson silva from the all access. He kind of looks like a geek with his glasses on and a baggy t shirt. Looks like he is a computer nerd or something like that