Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Garandshooter

I agree on TUF, a lot of the fighters lately are not worth watching. I tend to like talented guys with humble attitudes. Leave the drama for proffesional wrestling. I think the recent pull outs have had something to do with low PPV buys. Rampage VS Rashad would have been popular. I don't care about any A-team movie it's gonna suck anyway. I find Rampage entertaining, but would love to see Rashad put his lights out.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garandshooter View Post
I find Rampage entertaining, but would love to see Rashad put his lights out.
Ha! Can't argue with that.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Yea, instead of just trying something novel with every new season of TUF

cancel it, the show is a waste of time.
Well..I think you have to creat a whole new system...I still like the idea of having some kind of reality show...but its needs to be completely different...I mean utterly different...I think they should do one where they actually have a lot less fighters...and have them represent training camps...follow their training in those training camps...and then have a tournenment where EVERYONE GETS TO FIGHT EVERYONE ELSE...and have the finale card as the top two ranking training camps against each other.

That would be different...and would shine a light on some of the training camps
Old 03-13-2010, 05:58 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Well..I think you have to creat a whole new system...I still like the idea of having some kind of reality show...but its needs to be completely different...I mean utterly different...I think they should do one where they actually have a lot less fighters...and have them represent training camps...follow their training in those training camps...and then have a tournenment where EVERYONE GETS TO FIGHT EVERYONE ELSE...and have the finale card as the top two ranking training camps against each other.

only problem is Zuffa would have to share some of the wealth with the different training camps and i'm not sure if you are paying attention or not Dave but Zuffa doesn't like to share anything with anybody when it comes to money....and thats why i dont buy PPVs any more.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
only problem is Zuffa would have to share some of the wealth with the different training camps and i'm not sure if you are paying attention or not Dave but Zuffa doesn't like to share anything with anybody when it comes to money....and thats why i dont buy PPVs any more.
Zuffa are sharing a percentage of their institution with the Saudis!! When TUF gets old they will need to go further...and they know it...besides...I dont think they would have to share much with any participating camp...they already allow fighters to do video blogs on the run ups to fights...
Old 03-13-2010, 06:53 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Zuffa are sharing a percentage of their institution with the Saudis!! When TUF gets old they will need to go further...and they know it...besides...I dont think they would have to share much with any participating camp...they already allow fighters to do video blogs on the run ups to fights...
the Saudis bought 10% of the company so they are only getting what they paid for...besides i'm sure they paid through the nose for it.

i just think they need to share the wealth more with ALL of the fighters that work for them that make them good money on PPVs....not just a select few.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:

Yes, sounds better indeed. I really hate the whole coach vs. coach aspect as well...its gotten very dull. Chuck/Tito 3....oh yay.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 03-13-2010, 07:19 PM

Oh, sorry, Dave; when I posted my comment I thought you were talking about the Saudis re: the upcoming fight in Abu Dhabi.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:

I also think that would be MUCH better.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Oh, sorry, Dave; when I posted my comment I thought you were talking about the Saudis re: the upcoming fight in Abu Dhabi.

I'm confused...I cant remember what I was saying about when exactly

dont worry, its all good