Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 03-07-2010, 06:33 AM
3dlee

Default For those of that can't go to Abu Dhabi

I for one planned on going to this fight no matter where in the USA it was going to take place. Then, It's not taking place in the US at all. Of course I got a little dissappointed . Even though it wouldnt be as cool as actually going, I was wondering if any forumites want to have a meet up and watch the fights at a central location. I thought it'd be awesome if we could all watch the fights at the H.I.T. Squad gym. Of course thats not up to me, but I think that would have to be the 2nd best thing to going to the fights. I hate watching Matt's fights at my local Buffalo Wild Wings due to the ignorant nay sayers. This time, it could get physical . And I really dont wanna get beat up If this is possible, someone way more organzied than I should set this up. If not, I'd be down to travel anywhere within a few hundred miles so if theres any other ideas, let me know.

WAR HUGHES!

3dlee
Old 03-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee View Post
I for one planned on going to this fight no matter where in the USA it was going to take place. Then, It's not taking place in the US at all. Of course I got a little dissappointed . Even though it wouldnt be as cool as actually going, I was wondering if any forumites want to have a meet up and watch the fights at a central location. I thought it'd be awesome if we could all watch the fights at the H.I.T. Squad gym. Of course thats not up to me, but I think that would have to be the 2nd best thing to going to the fights. I hate watching Matt's fights at my local Buffalo Wild Wings due to the ignorant nay sayers. This time, it could get physical . And I really dont wanna get beat up If this is possible, someone way more organzied than I should set this up. If not, I'd be down to travel anywhere within a few hundred miles so if theres any other ideas, let me know.

WAR HUGHES!

3dlee
Thats a very good ideal, we could all hoot and hollar like the crazy people we are when Matt slam's him a few times, and the best part is when they raise Matts arms up at the end!!!!!!WAR HUGHES
Old 03-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee View Post
I thought it'd be awesome if we could all watch the fights at the H.I.T. Squad gym. Of course thats not up to me, but I think that would have to be the 2nd best thing to going to the fights.
I'll ask Todd Laux...he's the gym manager...though of course....I wont be there coz its actually no closer then the middle east for me, trapped in England
Old 03-08-2010, 07:59 PM
TENNESSEAN

dave any word from Todd? this would be fun. they could rent a big screen charge people to watch the fights at hit squad. i would come. anyone else interested?
Old 03-08-2010, 08:12 PM
JohnnyB

Usually it's a good thing to live in Vegas, because I get to go see UFC events live if I want. Not this time...
Old 03-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Super Moderator

I can't go.

~Amy
Old 03-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
dave any word from Todd? this would be fun. they could rent a big screen charge people to watch the fights at hit squad. i would come. anyone else interested?
He's looking into it...there are some...issues about practiciality, it might take him a while to get back to us with a definative answer.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

YEAH!! Now this is what I'm talking about!! If this goes through, I'd be down to share a hotel room with some people to help cut down on some costs.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
YEAH!! Now this is what I'm talking about!! If this goes through, I'd be down to share a hotel room with some people to help cut down on some costs.
You should just drive down to my house. I won't charge much.

~Amy
Old 03-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
You should just drive down to my house. I won't charge much.

~Amy
Why do I suspect I'll either end up chained up in your basement or else getting my identity stolen?