Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 03-06-2010, 11:56 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Default Blind Gamer beats Zelda Ocarina of Time

http://current.com/items/92266422_bl...eats-zelda.htm

That's pretty crazy stuff. I have beaten that game more than once and it's tough. Kudos to him!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:24 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post

That's pretty crazy stuff. I have beaten that game more than once and it's tough. Kudos to him!
Its a 12 year old game though lol.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:00 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
That game will be classic forever! Some think it's the best game ever made. I don't know about that, but it's definitely up there in my book.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
what does that have to do with it? btw that is such an awesome game i mean it really is. i was actually playing it the other day though ive been playing wind waker more lately.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Administrator

That is a pretty amazing accomplishment and it's still one of the greatest games of all time. Hard to believe it's already 12 years old.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:

How does he know it wasn't somebody else in the room doing it for him? If nothing else, I'll bet he used cheat codes.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:46 PM
logrus

I hardly believe it was the best game in the history of games, let alone the best game the franchise has produced. Not only that but with all that has been going on with gaming around the time of the article, I don't see a point to it or the 12 yr old game.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:49 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
what does that have to do with it? btw that is such an awesome game i mean it really is. i was actually playing it the other day though ive been playing wind waker more lately.
ohh an Windwaker was terrible...
Old 03-09-2010, 08:11 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
I hardly believe it was the best game in the history of games, let alone the best game the franchise has produced. Not only that but with all that has been going on with gaming around the time of the article, I don't see a point to it or the 12 yr old game.
I have played just about every single game in the series with the exception of a couple obscure titles on Phillips CD-i and the newest one for DS, and I personally think Ocarina of Time is the best in the series with a "Link to the Past" for SNES coming in a close second. That's just my opinion.

Still, the kid is friggin blind, cut him some slack. Most people can't even walk from their bed to their bathroom in the dark, let alone fathom actually having to live as a blind person. That is a hard game for anybody to beat, and he deserves a tip of the cap for having the heart to keep working hard to accomplish his goal, even if it is just a video game.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:30 PM
logrus

Quote:
I have played just about every single game in the series with the exception of a couple obscure titles on Phillips CD-i and the newest one for DS, and I personally think Ocarina of Time is the best in the series with a "Link to the Past" for SNES coming in a close second. That's just my opinion.

Still, the kid is friggin blind, cut him some slack. Most people can't even walk from their bed to their bathroom in the dark, let alone fathom actually having to live as a blind person. That is a hard game for anybody to beat, and he deserves a tip of the cap for having the heart to keep working hard to accomplish his goal, even if it is just a video game.
I think Link to the Past was by far the best in the series, Second I would have to say is the original Zelda, without it there would be no Zelda games, plus back in the NEs days it was one of its best titles alongside the marioes and original FF. Third would be the Twilight PRincess for the Wii