Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default WEC weigh in video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5yZxro9RTo

Notice...Jens doesnt even break a smile AFTER the pose. Tiz a good sign, it means he's keeping his distance rather then being friendly...Havent seen him do that...sinse...well Cub Swanson
Old 03-09-2010, 02:08 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5yZxro9RTo

Notice...Jens doesnt even break a smile AFTER the pose. Tiz a good sign, it means he's keeping his distance rather then being friendly...Havent seen him do that...sinse...well Cub Swanson
well so much for that theory
Old 03-09-2010, 02:33 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
well so much for that theory

Seriously, you're not even trying to be subtle in your with Dave anymore, are you?

Last edited by VCURamFan; 03-09-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:59 PM
rearnakedchoke

i think if jens changed his name to lil evil legally, he would have been a champ for as long as he fought .. since he reverted out of that persona due to necessity, his fighting skills have been lacklustre ... he will now be retired as jens pulver, but was a great fighter as lil evil ...
Old 03-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i think if jens changed his name to lil evil legally, he would have been a champ for as long as he fought .. since he reverted out of that persona due to necessity, his fighting skills have been lacklustre ... he will now be retired as jens pulver, but was a great fighter as lil evil ...
I have a theory. My Theory is that the persona of "lil evil" thrives on hatred and abuse from his Father, I think that when he gained a family of his own, and children of his own, he began in essence to heal a lot of that hatred and abuse.

I think as he got more and more content and happy within his life, that persona appeared less and less. Which is fantastic....except for the fact that "Lil Evil" could essentially fight with more skill then Jens Pulver...if that makes sense

That is just a theory I have, its not the only theory I have on whats happened to that particular persona, nor is it one i'm sure of...but I thought I'd tell you since you raised it.