Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Chuck

Default Cigars??

Well after lasting 39 years with no drugs, alcohol or tobacco ever in my body I've finally found a vice...

CIGARS!!!!!

I took up Cigar smoking about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Oddly enough it was a group of guys from my church who got me into it!

I was just curious if anybody else on here enjoys a nice stick on occasion?
Old 02-27-2010, 01:11 AM
matthughesfan21

meh, they are ok, but nothing I'd do frequently...just don't like the smoke
Old 02-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Oddtodd76

blech!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 View Post
blech!
Oh shut it!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Well after lasting 39 years with no drugs, alcohol or tobacco ever in my body I've finally found a vice...

CIGARS!!!!!

I took up Cigar smoking about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Oddly enough it was a group of guys from my church who got me into it!

Only on rare occasions like a wedding or the birth of a baby. I love the smell of pipe tobacco. If I was given a terminal diagnosis and didn't have anything to lose, I would take up pipe smoking.

Have you ever heard the "Cigar Dave" radio show? There isn't much on the radio on the weekends, so I have listened to his radio show on a number of occasions. He recommends different new cigars.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:22 AM
Adia

Chuck, were you that moved by the celebrations of the Canadian womens hockey team last night?
Old 02-27-2010, 02:46 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:

CIGARS!!!!!

Chuck, buddy, I love me a good cigar!! A group of the men from my church regularly have a "Porch Sitting", where we gather at the house of one of the Elders, smoke cigars, drink manly drinks & discuss theology, philosophy, economics, politics, etc.

I've actually got a Cuban I bought in Belize while on my last Mission Trip that I've been saving for a special occasion.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Chuck, buddy, I love me a good cigar!! A group of the men from my church regularly have a "Porch Sitting", where we gather at the house of one of the Elders, smoke cigars, drink manly drinks & discuss theology, philosophy, economics, politics, etc.

I've actually got a Cuban I bought in Belize while on my last Mission Trip that I've been saving for a special occasion.
I've only had one Cuban in all my life. It was given to me by a Russian PhD at a Christmas party. I was his "Secret Santa" and gave him a bottle of Stoli. Being a good anti-communist, I felt incredibly guilty puffing away on that "red" cigar.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
I've only had one Cuban in all my life. It was given to me by a Russian PhD at a Christmas party. I was his "Secret Santa" and gave him a bottle of Stoli. Being a good anti-communist, I felt incredibly guilty puffing away on that "red" cigar.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Oddtodd76

Quote:
Oh shut it!
hahahahahaha