Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-20-2010, 11:52 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I'll help out where ever I can, but there's not much for me to do during planting season.
Are you going to Abu Dhabi?
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-20-2010, 11:57 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Are you going to Abu Dhabi?
Nope. There's no way I could afford that plane ticket.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-21-2010, 04:27 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Mark's not going to go. April is planting season.
Doesn's DW know when planting season is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Nope. There's no way I could afford that plane ticket.
Which means no great pics! Not that that's the only reason I'm sad you're not getting to go, Nate.
__________________

Last edited by Bonnie; 02-21-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:42 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Nope. There's no way I could afford that plane ticket.
Well Matt's gonna be taking a ton of training equipment, right? Why not just empty out one of his suitcases & hide in the duffel?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Nope. There's no way I could afford that plane ticket.
but arent you a vital part of His Entourage

Who is going to video him whilst he is out there this SUX EGGS if you cant go
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-21-2010, 03:32 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
but arent you a vital part of His Entourage
Agreed! I think the entire forum should go on strike until Matt agrees to take NateR with him & get him another press-pass for this fight!

STRIKE FOR NATER! NO SCABS!! VIVA LA NATER!!!!








EDIT: 5,000 post!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Agreed! I think the entire forum should go on strike until Matt agrees to take NateR with him & get him another press-pass for this fight!

STRIKE FOR NATER! NO SCABS!! VIVA LA NATER!!!!








EDIT: 5,000 post!
I agree...but can we do something else...rather then going on strike...because I love to post...and so do you.

I know

DARE YOU to start a thread in the Matt Hughes Section entitled "Petition for NateR to go to The Middle East" or something of that nature...you could launch a poll...and see if others feel the same way we do...if we get a majority in the next week that say Nathan should...we send the linkey-doo in a PM to Hughes...if not...we delete the thread and pretend we never thought Nathan valuable enough to go anyway I would start it....but I dont want to add a "Berschmarck" on my reputation as a Moderator

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-21-2010, 04:03 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I agree...but can we do something else...rather then going on strike...because I love to post...and so do you.

I know

DARE YOU to start a thread in the Matt Hughes Section entitled "Petition for NateR to go to The Middle East" or something of that nature...you could launch a poll...and see if others feel the same way we do...if we get a majority in the next week that say Nathan should...we send the linkey-doo in a PM to Hughes...if not...we delete the thread and pretend we never thought Nathan valuable enough to go anyway I would start it....but I dont want to add a "Berschmarck" on my reputation as a Moderator

Dave, your entire reputation is a serious of bad threads!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-21-2010, 04:39 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
but arent you a vital part of His Entourage

Who is going to video him whilst he is out there this SUX EGGS if you cant go
I told Matt that he should get a press pass for Boomer, so he can fill in for me this time around.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-21-2010, 04:45 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I told Matt that he should get a press pass for Boomer, so he can fill in for me this time around.

A Boomer tale that is officially from the PRESS!! Since Nate can't go, that's a great idea!


~Amy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.