Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 02-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

First impressions never go well with these people.

When I first met Hughes I came bounding out the toilet with very little on, because I'd left some of my clothes in the other room and wasnt expecting him to be in the house at the time.

and my first words to Jens Pulver were... "do you know who I am?"
Old 02-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Really, I dislike anyone raving about Penn, yes we know he's got excellent skills, and we know he's p4p blah blah blah...but he also has a foul mouth, a bad character...and I dont like him...I certainly wont hold him up as a measure to Jens...and neither should Jens...its degrading...sometimes you just have to remind people because they might have slightly distorted views about themselves.
Just because BJ Penn caned your fave fighter and is the best lightweight champion in the history of the UFC doesn't mean he has a bad character. There's nothing wrong with his character.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Just because BJ Penn caned your fave fighter and is the best lightweight champion in the history of the UFC doesn't mean he has a bad character. There's nothing wrong with his character.
there is nothing right with his character...and Jens Pulver is the best Lightweight Champion in the history of the UFC actually
Old 02-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Blade

Quote:
there is nothing right with his character...and Jens Pulver is the best Lightweight Champion in the history of the UFC actually
I think Penn's a good bloke. Would you like me to send you a BJ Penn 'Just Scrap' t-shirt?
Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I think Penn's a good bloke. Would you like me to send you a BJ Penn 'Just Scrap' t-shirt?
No Thankyou
Old 02-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Blade

Quote:
No Thankyou
Are you sure? Bet Pulver's got a signed one.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
sorry but penn has done more than enough to prove he is by far the greatest ufc lightweight of all time. thats my unbiased observation. he does act dumb when he loses though.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
sorry but penn has done more than enough to prove he is by far the greatest ufc lightweight of all time. thats my unbiased observation. he does act dumb when he loses though.
No Actually, he hasnt....and he never will Jens Pulver is the best UFC Lightweight, always was, and always will be

You might like to know, today is February 23rd....on February 23rd 2001 Jens Pulver captured the first ever LWC and in so doing, founded the division. Nine years ago today
Old 02-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Blade

Quote:
No Actually, he hasnt....and he never will Jens Pulver is the best UFC Lightweight, always was, and always will be

You might like to know, today is February 23rd....on February 23rd 2001 Jens Pulver captured the first ever LWC and in so doing, founded the division. Nine years ago today
Old 02-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Yeah...it'll be a reality check for you when Jens fights at WEC next weekend and wins