Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-18-2010, 01:03 AM
Rev

Canada is beautiful in the forest areas but you can have the cities, as a matter of fact, yall can have Americas cities and we will take yalls woods.

As far as Canada being the best, Canada is like a loft over a really cool party, you hear and see the coolness but thats about it.

JK dont cry.

This thread has no chance of getting anywhere because everyone is gonna pull for there home. All countries have there opinions and Americans have the truth.

And England, ENGLAND??????!!!!!

"I give you Shakespear, I give you Kings, I give you Castles,...... blah blah blah"

We gave you a whippin, .......remember that? Hows that for history King George? lol
Old 02-18-2010, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Ireland (a few hours)
tsk tsk.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:39 AM

I haven't been there but it is a country in my heart second only to the USA. The olde sod, so to speak.

Hope you get to go back and spend some time there.

I have been to the UK, France, Mexico and Canada. The USA is the greatest nation on earth.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:42 AM

I also lived in Panama for 3 years when I was a kid.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:57 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Canada is beautiful in the forest areas but you can have the cities, as a matter of fact, yall can have Americas cities and we will take yalls woods.

As far as Canada being the best, Canada is like a loft over a really cool party, you hear and see the coolness but thats about it.

JK dont cry.

This thread has no chance of getting anywhere because everyone is gonna pull for there home. All countries have there opinions and Americans have the truth.

"I give you Shakespear, I give you Kings, I give you Castles,...... blah blah blah"

We gave you a whippin, .......remember that? Hows that for history King George? lol
not hard to tell you have never been away from home.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Rev

lol. ok dude. Never been over seas but I have been to Canada and Mexico, but hey I live in the USA, I dont feel the need to go anywhere else. When you are eating good steaks and shrimp, why would you feel the need to chase after a soggy potted meat soup.

I love the fact that you know everything about everyone. lol
I have lived all over America and been throughout a lot of "betterthanyou-ville"(canada) and I will take America any day. Must be because I'm an uncultured redneck who hasn't been anywhere. WAIT!!! My step mother who was born in Africa, raised in England, spent most of her adult life in Canada, but now is an American citizen says that she would never go back. She does admit that all places have good parts and bad, but America is the best place she has lived. You guys can continue trying to convince yourselves whatever you want, but Why does America have so many people trying to get in, legally and otherwise? How many times have you heard about people dying trying to get into canada?

You can say what you want and try to sound however you want, but why is it that when our soldiers come back from everywhere, they have people telling them that they want to come to America.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Why does America have so many people trying to get in, legally and otherwise? How many times have you heard about people dying trying to get into canada?

You can say what you want and try to sound however you want, but why is it that when our soldiers come back from everywhere, they have people telling them that they want to come to America.
^^^5, bro.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
This part is the OXY

This part is the MORON!!!!

I give YOU.. oxymoron!!!!
That was jest thrown in there!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:

JK dont cry.

Ah you are still a baby country, come back when you've been around for 300 years!

We let you have America back, we wasn't that fussed to busy giving the French a beating in Europe.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Rev

If the French kept you busy, that says something.lol