Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Eric Schafer Wrestling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrS9ivNVico

its a serious video, but when I saw the first still, I had a flash back to Dan Hardy and his wrestling video
Old 02-17-2010, 05:32 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Dave, what's up with you & Eric recently? Has he made the mistake of actually replying to your comments????
Old 02-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Dave, what's up with you & Eric recently? Has he made the mistake of actually replying to your comments????
I've just finished talking to him on facebook chat

Eric Schafer is a key component of Suckerpunch Entertainment, you will remember Brian Butler who you met at Combat Sports Centre? well he runs this management/sponcership group for Fighters. I have noticed that it is a small world. The fighters are usually one of three different camps, they either train with Duke Rofus, or they train with Jeff Curran, or they are affiliates in someway to Miletich Fighting Systems and defered via Monte Cox

Eric Schafer is one of those people, so is Jeff Curran, Jens Pulver, Levon Maynard, Anthony Morrison, Francois Ambang, Pat Curren, Igor Almeida, Michael Goodman, Amir Sadollah, Junior Assuncao, Freddy Assuncao, Pat Barry, Anthony Pettis, Bart Palaszewski, Damarques Johnson, Phillip Wyman and Nate Mohr, (to name but afew)

I first discovered Suckerpunch when Jens Pulver was training to fight Cub Swanson. When I logged onto myspace Jens hadnt got one, so I began writing on Cubs because he had one, and I got a message from Brain asking me if I knew that Jens had built one since I last did a search. We got talking, and HE is why Virginia was on the map for my American Dreams Tour...a hub of Forum Friends PLUS the base for Suckerpunch. A few of their fighters will be over during the close of February, and I am hoping to try and solidify a plan to see them when they visit England to fight in a British Promotion on the south coast!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:25 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I've just finished talking to him on facebook chat

Eric Schafer is a key component of Suckerpunch Entertainment, you will remember Brian Butler who you met at Combat Sports Centre? well he runs this management/sponcership group for Fighters. I have noticed that it is a small world. The fighters are usually one of three different camps, they either train with Duke Rofus, or they train with Jeff Curran, or they are affiliates in someway to Miletich Fighting Systems and defered via Monte Cox

Eric Schafer is one of those people, so is Jeff Curran, Jens Pulver, Levon Maynard, Anthony Morrison, Francois Ambang, Pat Curren, Igor Almeida, Michael Goodman, Amir Sadollah, Junior Assuncao, Freddy Assuncao, Pat Barry, Anthony Pettis, Bart Palaszewski, Damarques Johnson, Phillip Wyman and Nate Mohr, (to name but afew)

I first discovered Suckerpunch when Jens Pulver was training to fight Cub Swanson. When I logged onto myspace Jens hadnt got one, so I began writing on Cubs because he had one, and I got a message from Brain asking me if I knew that Jens had built one since I last did a search. We got talking, and HE is why Virginia was on the map for my American Dreams Tour...a hub of Forum Friends PLUS the base for Suckerpunch. A few of their fighters will be over during the close of February, and I am hoping to try and solidify a plan to see them when they visit England to fight in a British Promotion on the south coast!
Ahhhh, there it is! I was trying to find the connection, I get it now.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

yes this explains everything doesnt it

I hope to visit Virginia again on my next tour, this time I might head towards Virginia Beach, but I did really like Richmond and that Hotel...

I think that there is room for at least another tour, and possibly a fourth. I thought that if I went back, I would do the South and West next time (since I did the East and North last time.) The Forth would have to be New York and Central I think...but there isnt much that interests me in the centre I dont think...Centre East would be alright I suppose, but Centre West is a deadland, they dont even have Amtrak covering that portion of the country
Old 02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

So it would look something like

ADT1 Illinois
ADT2 Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pensylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri
ADT 3 Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho
ADT 4 New York, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina
ADT 5 Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas

The only other trip would be a Canadian Boarder trip I suppose, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine....I dunno...none of that sounds that interesting...I might just revisit my favourites. So far my Favourites really would be Quad Cities Iowa, Chicago Illinois and Richmond Virginia
Old 03-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEAsHeBQvXo

he's still at it
Old 03-02-2010, 07:58 PM

Soundtrack was superb!