Angry @ Injustice!

I'm trying to avoid the temptation of sending him a linkey-dooo to this thread
Old 02-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I'm trying to avoid the temptation of sending him a linkey-dooo to this thread
Why avoid? Go for it! I'm sure he's heard all kinds of jokes about his name, especially from faceless keyboard warriors on MMA forums across the net. I seriously doubt he'll be all that pissed.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Blade

I really don't understand the Bisping-hate. I like Wanderlei but I'd really love Bisping to wipe the floor with him just to shut up all you whining Yanks.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:53 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Loved your comments, Ben.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:23 AM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
Not just you, don't take it personally dude other people do it as well. Its funny when the person in question has said or done something foolish - by all means jump all over them - but when people try and add their own BS its just annoying. Just like the 'so what you're saying is' stuff that people try and back up their arguments with. They're just jumping to conclusions and winding themself up!
:

You arent allowed to say DUDE! Bradwright says so!!
here we go
Old 02-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Buc Nasty

Whats wrong with dude, dude?
Old 02-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Loved your comments, Ben.
Thanks, Denise!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:31 PM
hughesfan4life

i showed my support for wand on my facebook page and paul kelly who was a fb friend said "not cool mate!!",then promptly deleted me..classic!,a training partner of bisping gets upset by the comments of a wee lassie!!!.i hope wand ko's bisping in even more spectacular fashion than hendo!!!....how could that upset him?
Old 02-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesfan4life View Post
i showed my support for wand on my facebook page and paul kelly who was a fb friend said "not cool mate!!",then promptly deleted me..classic!,a training partner of bisping gets upset by the comments of a wee lassie!!!.i hope wand ko's bisping in even more spectacular fashion than hendo!!!....how could that upset him?

Some of these MMA Fighters show distinct LACK of discipline and can act in such a petty manner over the slightest thing. I understand Loyalty, and there is nothing wrong with commenting what he did on the picture...but then to delete you and make a song and dance...wel THAT is "not cool" now is it.

dont worry...the last person to react badly to something I did on myspace called me a "fag" (not untrue in the literal sense, but jolly rude) so I embarrised him in my blog, and watched him loooooose his next bout
Old 02-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Liddellfan

Awesome night of fights......

Ryan Bader impressed me, controlled the entire first round then the big KO. Jardine said "I was alright", he was out cold. Great improvement shown by Bader, he will be a contender in the future.

The Nog. fight was disappointing to me, I really wanted to see him do well and win.

Bisping actually did really well, Wandy had me nervous a few times. He seemed to sit and wait instead of being the Wandy of PRIDE and attacking violently, maybe it was because he needed to win that fight no matter what. He was exciting with his end of round bursts and Bisping appeared to be out for a second at the end of the 3rd. Good win for Wandy, don't know if anyone noticed but he almost gave Bisping him a soccer kick to the head at the end of the fight but held back. Glad he did or it could have been stopped and given to Bisping. I don't like Bisping but have to say he is actually becoming a better fighter every time out.