Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Hughes fanboy

Default Planned Parenthood founder: Large families should kill infants

I was researching something when I came across this. Being the youngest of eight children I guess according this crazy witch my mom should have slain me in the crib.

Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger
wrote the following in a book titled, “Woman and the new race“:

The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.

...the MOST merciful thing - wow, what sheer arrogance.

Note that she is not talking about abortion here but rather talking about BORN children. I am sure that some people reading this post are thinking that this statement is a fabrication or a distortion. If that is you, I would direct you to this scan of the page from her book where the statement is found:

Check out the link to find the page -> http://liveaction.org/blog/planned-p...-kill-infants/

I wonder how pro-choicers would respond to this statement.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 02-11-2010, 03:12 PM
CAVEMAN

I just posted another thread about Planned Parenthood advocating sex education for 10 year olds! Yeah if the public did their homework on these folks, they would see that there definitely is an agenda!
Old 02-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Miss Foxy

Soooo I mean sooo sickening!! This woman is pure evil..I cannot stomach the thought of abortions.. I don't understand why?! I looked at that witches picture and seen pure evil and I vow to do more to get out there and advocate for these unborn children..I really can't understand her thoughts on making a large family smaller? ugg!!
Old 02-11-2010, 06:37 PM
DonnaMaria

Wow, they would just LOVE her line of thinking in China!

Oh wait..........too late........they are already doing that.

It's amazing how one country can be accused of civil rights violations for suggesting/acting upon such a thing..........yet another be lauded as having a "solution" to poverty and overpopulation. Unbelieveable. Horrible and unbelieveable.

This is why abortion cannot be allowed anywhere, for any reason. Because it's murder. Any way that you look at it. And if you allow abortion of an unborn baby because of "choice" , it's just a hop, skip and a jump away from murdering someone because of "choice" or for "their own good" at ANY age!

"I'm sorry sir/madam/little girl/little boy/ veteran/elderly patient/ car accident victim/cancer patient/ ...............

we just don't think it would be right to let you keep living..........
and it would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive to take care of you........

so.............it's better off for everyone if we kill you."

Come on...........that's not far fetched at all. It's where we are headed.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:07 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post

It's amazing how one country can be accused of civil rights violations for suggesting/acting upon such a thing..........yet another be lauded as having a "solution" to poverty and overpopulation. Unbelieveable. Horrible and unbelieveable.

This is why abortion cannot be allowed anywhere, for any reason. Because it's murder. Any way that you look at it. And if you allow abortion of an unborn baby because of "choice" , it's just a hop, skip and a jump away from murdering someone because of "choice" or for "their own good" at ANY age!

"I'm sorry sir/madam/little girl/little boy/ veteran/elderly patient/ car accident victim/cancer patient/ ...............

.....i think your post just might be a little far fetched....sorry.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:08 PM
DonnaMaria

And I apologize for turning this into another anti-abortion debate. I don't mean to. I think we can ALL agree that what Ms. Sanger is suggesting is murder. There is no other way to look at it.

And I just wanted to also say this.........with regards to the pro-choice/pro-life movement.

We have had a lot of debates going on with hypothetical scenarios……..and we have had some brave people come forward and give their accounts of how they decided on one thing or another.

Here is my story. I was 18 and my best friend was careless and discovered that she was pregnant. She decided immediately to have an abortion. Told me there wasn’t anything that I could do to talk her out of it, so I didn’t. At the time I was pro-life for myself but pro-choice for other people. I thought it was her decision and I didn’t have any right to try to talk her out of it.

Well she had the abortion………and then a breakdown when she realized that she murdered her own child. She was in the hospital room, screaming and inconsolable. Tearing at her flesh. When she saw me she wailed “How could you let me do this? Why didn’t you try to stop me! I was counting on you to stop me! Why didn’t you?!”

Why didn’t I? Her words haunt me to this day. I didn’t stop her because I thought that I didn’t have the right to tell her that I thought it was murder to abort her child. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship by telling her that I was against her having the abortion.

I left the hospital and we never spoke again. I found out from friends that she recovered…..as much as she could. And she moved away. And it’s been 22 years since that day in the hospital.

And that baby would be 22 years old now. Would he have been the one to find a cure for cancer? Would she be the one to help us achieve a more peaceful world? We will never know. And I have to accept some responsibility for that. For not speaking up.

Just had to explain where I am coming from…………….

thanks
Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Margaret Sanger also said, "We don't want the word to get out that we want to exterminate the negro population" (December 13, 1339)

Organizations like Planned Parenthood are pure evil an just the fact that Barack Obama associates himself with their goals eliminates any possibility that he is a Christian.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:

That was most definitely where we were headed; but fortunately Barack Obama's Healthcare plan looks to be dead for now, so we've bought a little bit of time to wake people up.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
.....i think your post just might be a little far fetched....sorry.

I wish it was far fetched. But in reality, it's not.

How about this............

http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2009...disabled-vets/

and would you disagree that insurance companies decide to pay or not pay for procedures based on "value" of life after the procedure? They do it all the time.

My uncle was turned down for a heart transplant 10 years ago.......and every year since........because he was considered too old for it. Yet he still lives.........and still needs it.

Last edited by DonnaMaria; 02-11-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: typo...my bad
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
And I apologize for turning this into another anti-abortion debate. I don't mean to. I think we can ALL agree that what Ms. Sanger is suggesting is murder. There is no other way to look at it.

And I just wanted to also say this.........with regards to the pro-choice/pro-life movement.

We have had a lot of debates going on with hypothetical scenarios……..and we have had some brave people come forward and give their accounts of how they decided on one thing or another.

Here is my story. I was 18 and my best friend was careless and discovered that she was pregnant. She decided immediately to have an abortion. Told me there wasn’t anything that I could do to talk her out of it, so I didn’t. At the time I was pro-life for myself but pro-choice for other people. I thought it was her decision and I didn’t have any right to try to talk her out of it.

Well she had the abortion………and then a breakdown when she realized that she murdered her own child. She was in the hospital room, screaming and inconsolable. Tearing at her flesh. When she saw me she wailed “How could you let me do this? Why didn’t you try to stop me! I was counting on you to stop me! Why didn’t you?!”

Why didn’t I? Her words haunt me to this day. I didn’t stop her because I thought that I didn’t have the right to tell her that I thought it was murder to abort her child. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship by telling her that I was against her having the abortion.

I left the hospital and we never spoke again. I found out from friends that she recovered…..as much as she could. And she moved away. And it’s been 22 years since that day in the hospital.

And that baby would be 22 years old now. Would he have been the one to find a cure for cancer? Would she be the one to help us achieve a more peaceful world? We will never know. And I have to accept some responsibility for that. For not speaking up.

Just had to explain where I am coming from…………….

thanks
That's pretty rough. I'm sorry that you had to go through that experience, but it does illustrate that our current philosophy of "People should be allowed to do what is right in their own eyes," is one of the greatest and most destructive lies in our modern culture.