Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-10-2010, 09:57 PM
surveyorshawn

We are predicted to get about 6" here in South Mississippi Thursday night and Friday morning, and it is extremely rare for us to get any at all! Everything will probably close around here except Walmart, lol. Maybe the kids can build a snowman!
Old 02-10-2010, 11:49 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Beautiful pics, Donna!

Thank you! You and Buzzard!

It's still coming down!!!!! School is closed for tomorrow! Amazing sight right now! The roads are deserted. A plow truck hasn't come by in a while. Really still and neat looking!

The big dog loves the snow. The small dog HATES it! And the big dog keeps knocking the small one off the porch into the snow........and he disappears into the 3 feet! And I have to keep digging a path for the little dog to get out!

Comical!

And the rooster pic is a joke for my girls. I take his picture in all kinds of weather. Stupid little family joke.....but the girls love it.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:52 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
We are predicted to get about 6" here in South Mississippi Thursday night and Friday morning, and it is extremely rare for us to get any at all! Everything will probably close around here except Walmart, lol. Maybe the kids can build a snowman!

Building a snowman is one of the simple joys of a snowstorm! I hope they get that chance!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:32 AM
County Mike

I'm tired of all this snow. I think our total is about 6 feet in the last couple of months.

The worst part about shoveling snow is that it's very hard to use good form. You just have to sacrifice your back and get it done. Maybe once I have a kid that's old enough to play in the snow, I can enjoy it again. For now, it's just more work.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:47 AM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I'm tired of all this snow. I think our total is about 6 feet in the last couple of months.

The worst part about shoveling snow is that it's very hard to use good form. You just have to sacrifice your back and get it done. Maybe once I have a kid that's old enough to play in the snow, I can enjoy it again. For now, it's just more work.

You will! It will be fun again!

And it will be gone soon. Spring is around the corner!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Oddtodd76

I am sick of the snow. I am ready for fishing season and driving fast.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:13 AM
DonnaMaria

Haters!

Old 02-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Oddtodd76

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
Haters!

DATS RITE!
Old 02-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 View Post
I am sick of the snow. I am ready for fishing season and driving fast.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDY!!! Bring on the morels , flat heads spawning and long nights workin out in the garage on the 55 listening to the crickets and ditch frogs.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Silverback

You got that right Mac, look at these maybe we can forget the cold and snow for just a little bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDY!!! Bring on the morels , flat heads spawning and long nights workin out in the garage on the 55 listening to the crickets and ditch frogs.