Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Thanks everybody!

I am going to meet with the guys this week and hammer out all the details, and I will decide what I'm going to do then.

Oh, and sorry if I riled any KISS fans, I don't hate KISS or anything, their music just never really grew on me.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:45 PM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
if you think it would be something you would enjoy doing, i would say go for it
Ditto.....and don't focus on not liking KISS, it's not them, it's a tribute band.

Is it the midgets that were on the Dr. Pepper commercial with them that aired during the Super Bowl?

Later.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:58 PM
DonnaMaria

I love Kiss! Let me work the shows!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post
Ditto.....and don't focus on not liking KISS, it's not them, it's a tribute band.

Is it the midgets that were on the Dr. Pepper commercial with them that aired during the Super Bowl?

Later.
No, it's not the midgets.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:10 PM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
No, it's not the midgets.
Cool.......again, I think you should do it.

Later.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Buzzard

If you have more to gain than to lose, I'd do it. You could very well make some contacts that could change your life drastically for the better. If you go, make sure you settle your home affairs properly. Oh yeah, have a back-up plan too.

Good luck on whatever you decide.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Stump Rules!

Don't worry, their music does suck.They were just so fascinating to watch.That's how they got people to listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Thanks everybody!

I am going to meet with the guys this week and hammer out all the details, and I will decide what I'm going to do then.

Oh, and sorry if I riled any KISS fans, I don't hate KISS or anything, their music just never really grew on me.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-10-2010, 11:08 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Don't worry, their music does suck.They were just so fascinating to watch.That's how they got people to listen.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Miss Foxy

I believe you should do what you gotta do. Relationship should not turn sour or strained if you two love each other you can make it work. Remember we have members of our Armed Forces that leave their families daily and if there's a will there's a way my friend.. Good luck with your decision hope this helps.. You know crazy Foxy had to put her 2 pesos in!!
Old 02-13-2010, 11:59 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Well, I had a chance to meet with the group's leader today.We had a very nice discussion about all of the details of this gig and I also took the time to sit down and talk about it with my girlfriend Melissa this past week. She is totally cool with it, and it's really not as many weeks on the road at a time as I had expected him to say it was. However, that's where the shade of gray comes in, as is always expected in this business.

He then tells me that they are hoping to almost double their amount of shows over the next year, most of which would be on the road, based on exposure from a certain television program, which I am not going to name just yet. In fact, then he also says, "hey, we need you to be ready to hit the road on Tuesday".

Why so soon ,you ask? Because they are taping for the previously mentioned TV show on Wednesday....

Actually, they wouldn't really need me for the trip next week, but I think he wants to give me exposure to the rest of people around the group because the band actually lives in different places all over the country. I also think he was just trying to test me to see if I would be ready to hit the road at a moments notice.

Regardless, I told him I was ready.

Now I just wait for him to call me back after speaking with the rest of the group and we seal the deal.