Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
jokes and some statements are the truth.
When i talked to nate on the phone he said he found some dried up , used up , well lubed carcass laying beside the barn . ANd shaggy red hair all around . I think we know who has the problem here.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
When i talked to nate on the phone he said he found some dried up , used up , well lubed carcass laying beside the barn . ANd shaggy red hair all around . I think we know who has the problem here.
I do not know in what you speak of,"carcass laying beside the barn", I was to busy trying to do the task at hand. But I can tell you there was a couple of them sporting some bling bling that said I belong to the man know as MAC DADDY, I ask what that was all about and all Mark would say was dont ask.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:59 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
When i talked to nate on the phone he said he found some dried up , used up , well lubed carcass laying beside the barn . ANd shaggy red hair all around . I think we know who has the problem here.
So do you have April 1st marked on your calendar?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
So do you have April 1st marked on your calendar?

Yup Sure do !!!! Marks new kids are gonna be born right ? And from what i hear , Silverback has a whole litter on the way with the neighbors Beagle
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Yup Sure do !!!! Marks new kids are gonna be born right ? And from what i hear , Silverback has a whole litter on the way with the neighbors Beagle
Sharp my friend sharp
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Sharp my friend sharp
Sharpest fork in the light socket !!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:24 AM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Sharpest fork in the light socket !!
Is that the same as the shortest fork in the goat socket.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:43 AM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wait a minute thats not Nate playing dress up is it?????
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 02-21-2010, 05:30 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Wait a minute thats not Nate playing dress up is it?????
How did I get dragged into this?

This is payback for the whole auger wagon fiasco isn't it?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
How did I get dragged into this?

This is payback for the whole auger wagon fiasco isn't it?
Ok we are even,Deal??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.