Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-09-2010, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I havent much patience for people who pick and choose which laws to justify breaking. I'm not saying your wrong, but I certainly AM saying that that is not right
Yeah that didn't come off quite like i meant, but i still maintain that endangering someone else when you break a law is way worse than just endangering only yourself

Robert, I didn't mean to come off like a hard!@#, and only you know the whole of the story, and flo is entirely right, one close call can be all the difference you need to appreciate how dangerous driving can be, I had a dog once that got bonked on the head while chasing cars and he never chased another one, I hope this accident gives you enough instinct to never have another one....

My apologies for being too gruff, i guess i just took your opening post a little wrong. It seemed like you got caught red handed and just wanted pity, but i don't think that is what you meant. You just got caught being a dumb kid like everyone else has been.

And no i never implied you didn't care about the other person, however, caring about them after a wreck is a little late, don't you think?

Besides it sounds like it was all their fault anyways, so no worries
Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I havent much patience for people who pick and choose which laws to justify breaking. I'm not saying your wrong, but I certainly AM saying that that is not right
so you don't have much patience for daniel? He pick and choosed laws he wanted to break didn't he
Old 02-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Robertboxerboy

Yeah I didnt Learn alot. One thing they didnt teach us in drivers ed was when at an intersection and there are alot of cars along the side of the car you should come out slowly. Which I will do now. I will explain more in my next vid blog. But I will never take that route again. The officer that was there was really awesome about everything he said that he has wrecked at that intersection before and the ladies brother in law said he and his dad have wrecked at that intersection. so i will not be taking it again.

and apology accepted
Old 02-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Robertboxerboy

So I got fined 100 dollars. Which I payed that day. The BMV say they wont do anything this time but next time I will probably have to go to a hearing. They are not making me take defensive driving but my dad is going to talk to my insurance agent and see if I take defensive driving if it will help lower my insurance or not. If it will I will be fine taking it. So now we are only really worried about another vehicle. We are using my bank account this time which has about 2 grand in it. And if I am paying for it I am getting a Truck. A small one tho. Probably an S-10 or somthing, maybe a ranger. Any ideas on what a nice small truck would be?