Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 02-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Smile My Log

Please only post in here if you have something productive to add. I know I need all the help I can get, but I tried this once before, and people were so cruel about what I ate and my weight I had to abandon it.

I shall record details of diet and exercise

Note

drink sizes

Small to large
Vending
Beaker
Glass
Cup
Mug

Vending Hot Chocolate is made with WATER and not MILK

7.am Wake

7.30am 1/3rd Ltr Water and 500mg Sertraline Hydrochloride taken with semi skimmed milk

8am Four Oat cakes and Vending hot chocolate

10am Bowl of porridge made with skimmed milk and Vending Hot Chocolate

12 cup of tea with semi-skimmed milk, half a portion of steamed Veg comprised of Mange Tout and Baby Corn, Four grilled breaded chicken burger portions, a beaker of left over pop

2pm Cough Sweet

3pm One Mango and Vending Chocolate

5pm Half portion of Steamed Vegetables comprised of Mange Tout and Baby Corn and one cadburys cream egg

6pm 1 mile walk to gym
10 on hand bike
12 on cycle
3/12 x 2 Legs at 35lbs
3/12 x 1 arms at 10lbs
3/12 x 1 back at 30lbs
11 Pool Lengths
1 mile walk home

8.30pm two oat cakes

15 walk to Mothers
10 walk to Sisters

9pm Tea with semi-skimmed milk and Blue Berry Muffin (My Sister gave it too me at her house it would have been rude not to have eaten it )

15 walk home

10pm One can of Ravioli

1am Sleep
Old 02-05-2010, 12:40 AM

Did the title of this thread freak anyone else right the %$#@ out?

[
Old 02-05-2010, 03:29 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Did the title of this thread freak anyone else right the %$#@ out?
I almost panicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Please only post in here if you have something productive to add.
Too late. lol. sorry
Old 02-05-2010, 04:49 AM
Stump Rules!

Dave....looking at what you eat, well no wonder people gave you crap.What you eat is crap.If your serious about losing weight and post this "log" then why don't you let people help? I mean seriously, I'm sure youve noticed the physiques of a lot of the posters here .Why not listen and follow? It's like free advice by people that know what they are talking about!

You need to DUMP that hot chocolate every 10 minutes, do you know how much sugar that shyte has? And it turns right to fat! No ifs ands or buts!

I'm not sure what a few things are..."oat cakes"? The oats sound good but anything ending with the word "cake" can't be very nutritional and sounds loaded with fat.Do you even know what's in it exactly?

Porridge, I have no idea nor mange tout.What are those things exactly ingredient wise?

Breaded chicken? Why can't you leave the bread out?

Dave, all those trips to the gym, all that walking, it just doesnt mean a thing to your body and what your doing will give you very minimum results there for discouraging you and you'll once again give up and put the very little you lost right back on with more discouragement then ever.
STOP the madness Dave.Lay off the sugar, eat lean and healthy and you will be just that.Love you mean it!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Dave....looking at what you eat, well no wonder people gave you crap.What you eat is crap.If your serious about losing weight and post this "log" then why don't you let people help? I mean seriously, I'm sure youve noticed the physiques of a lot of the posters here .Why not listen and follow? It's like free advice by people that know what they are talking about!

You need to DUMP that hot chocolate every 10 minutes, do you know how much sugar that shyte has? And it turns right to fat! No ifs ands or buts!

I'm not sure what a few things are..."oat cakes"? The oats sound good but anything ending with the word "cake" can't be very nutritional and sounds loaded with fat.Do you even know what's in it exactly?

Porridge, I have no idea nor mange tout.What are those things exactly ingredient wise?

Breaded chicken? Why can't you leave the bread out?

Dave, all those trips to the gym, all that walking, it just doesnt mean a thing to your body and what your doing will give you very minimum results there for discouraging you and you'll once again give up and put the very little you lost right back on with more discouragement then ever.
STOP the madness Dave.Lay off the sugar, eat lean and healthy and you will be just that.Love you mean it!

Vending Chocolate is really just a tny cup of warm water with a hint of chocolate...its costs next to nothing..and it doesnt really consitute much at all.

I cant aford the chicken that isnt breaded, I dont have enough money

Mange Tout are a form of Green Beans

Oat cakes are like small crackers but made with oats, they are supposed to be very healthy

I dont mind helpful advise...what I dont want is people to post obscene pictures like they did last time...BTW WADR...are you really one of those people with an awesome physique
Old 02-05-2010, 12:06 PM

Dave the only chocolate that is remotely good for you is Dark chocalate. Check the vending machine and if the drink is only hot water and a small ammount of dark chocolate then it won't destroy you. just cut back to a couple cups of that a day and drink water WATER WATER! Water is your friend.
I don't have a knowledge of the grocery stores in England so it's difficult to suggest cost saving alternatives to the chicken you're eating.
MHR is absolutely write the most important part about getting fit is what you put in your body. it's the fuel. higher quality fuel will make your engine run smoother.
The oat crackers and the beans (which resemble edemame(sp) are fine.
just pay close attention to sugar and sodium levels.
also trying to eat smaller portions more often (I know it seems strange) but you have to keep the metabolism running
Look at squirrels and animals that hybernate. In the spring and summer when they are eating regularly they are lean, but jsut before they go to sleep for a couple months. They store as much fat as possible so that their body has something to feed off of.
For us if we do not fee our systems regularly (or are only eating 1-2 times a day) our body acts like one of these animals and begins storing the fat to feed on in the inbetween times. When you're not active it's even worse because the body doesn't use all the fuel it's saving so it just sits there and you start packing on the LBS.
Make sense?

[
Old 02-05-2010, 03:21 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
also trying to eat smaller portions more often (I know it seems strange) but you have to keep the metabolism running

Make sense?

He eats every two hours already.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:33 PM

It's LOG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJSQNOWAvBA

[
Old 02-05-2010, 03:35 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:

Don't you mean International Log!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnGX...eature=related

(Don't miss the New Yorkee's at 33 seconds, lol)
Old 02-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Dave the only chocolate that is remotely good for you is Dark chocalate. Check the vending machine and if the drink is only hot water and a small ammount of dark chocolate then it won't destroy you. just cut back to a couple cups of that a day and drink water WATER WATER! Water is your friend.
I don't have a knowledge of the grocery stores in England so it's difficult to suggest cost saving alternatives to the chicken you're eating.
MHR is absolutely write the most important part about getting fit is what you put in your body. it's the fuel. higher quality fuel will make your engine run smoother.
The oat crackers and the beans (which resemble edemame(sp) are fine.
just pay close attention to sugar and sodium levels.
Look at squirrels and animals that hybernate. In the spring and summer when they are eating regularly they are lean, but jsut before they go to sleep for a couple months. They store as much fat as possible so that their body has something to feed off of.
For us if we do not fee our systems regularly (or are only eating 1-2 times a day) our body acts like one of these animals and begins storing the fat to feed on in the inbetween times. When you're not active it's even worse because the body doesn't use all the fuel it's saving so it just sits there and you start packing on the LBS.
Make sense?

I try to drink a Ltr of water a day...but I ran out yesterday

Budgit is more important then weight "higher quality fuel" is fine so long as its not more expensive...I cant afford to go into debt...I live on a shoe string Meat and fish are VERRA expensive in England...I cant afford to buy the sort of raw meat you cook yourself...I simply dont have the funds to do that

I am trying to eat whenever possible, rather then just a few meals...and I also halve the portion size that I first want

The next thing will be to quit eating stuff that isnt fruit or veg after 9pm...because I think that if I eat...and then sleep...what happens to the food