Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Mac

The ones i hate the worst are the ones where i am being chased and i cant run . Like something or someone is coming to do me in and im on my hands and knees trying to get away and i just cant move , like im pulling 4 tons of dead weight behind me.

Ive also had the ones where i won the lottery and when i woke up it was still real , then as i get my marbles i just get disappointed lol.

Ive put an end to alot of folks in my dreams . One of the worse ones i can remember was i was rabbit huntin with my dad and brother , they were at one end of the field and i was at the other , I saw some fellas dressed like swat members come pouring in to the field on thier end . They put my dad and brother on thier knees and shot both of them , all of the sudden the shotgun i had in my hands to hunt rabbits turned into my 243 and i just started scoping up black ski masks as they ran across the field towards me ,until i dropped em all and then i woke up .

Had a dream a while ago where i had went uptown to have a beer and as i was walking down the street i saw my wife walking with some other fella arm in arm . I just kept my head down wlking thier direction and when i got within arms reach i threw a punch with everything i had . My arm went clear through his head and i remember holding him up with my hand sticking out the back , i turned to the folks on the sidewalk and smiled like i was holding up a stringer of fish , and then i woke up.

Wierd ehh.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
The ones i hate the worst are the ones where i am being chased and i cant run . Like something or someone is coming to do me in and im on my hands and knees trying to get away and i just cant move , like im pulling 4 tons of dead weight behind me.

Ive also had the ones where i won the lottery and when i woke up it was still real , then as i get my marbles i just get disappointed lol.

Ive put an end to alot of folks in my dreams . One of the worse ones i can remember was i was rabbit huntin with my dad and brother , they were at one end of the field and i was at the other , I saw some fellas dressed like swat members come pouring in to the field on thier end . They put my dad and brother on thier knees and shot both of them , all of the sudden the shotgun i had in my hands to hunt rabbits turned into my 243 and i just started scoping up black ski masks as they ran across the field towards me ,until i dropped em all and then i woke up .

Had a dream a while ago where i had went uptown to have a beer and as i was walking down the street i saw my wife walking with some other fella arm in arm . I just kept my head down wlking thier direction and when i got within arms reach i threw a punch with everything i had . My arm went clear through his head and i remember holding him up with my hand sticking out the back , i turned to the folks on the sidewalk and smiled like i was holding up a stringer of fish , and then i woke up.

Wierd ehh.

What a freak!

~Amy
Old 02-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:

Wierd ehh.
so you have a right shoot em up in your dreams Mac
Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Stump Rules!

It's all that hunting you do Mac. Stop the madness

Quote:

Wierd ehh.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Stump Rules!

Mac got no love in this thread

Old 02-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Mac

lol , i havent had any bad ones for quite some time , the punch one was right around when me and Becky first started dating and i was a little jelous lol. The shooting one that stuck in my head was probably 7 or 8 years ago as well.

Havent had any memorable ones for awhile , well besides that damned lottery winning one .
Old 02-03-2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
They would love to stick one on me and take pictures of me sleeping. I guarantee it would be on the front of their Christmas cards next year.

~Amy

Aren't brothers fun?

Quote:
But yes, CPap's are all the rage nowadays. I say we make designer ones for fashionistas and sell them. We'd make a killing.
I think you're on to something there...
Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Stump Rules!

Well, ya need some.

Quote:
lol , i havent had any bad ones for quite some time , the punch one was right around when me and Becky first started dating and i was a little jelous lol. The shooting one that stuck in my head was probably 7 or 8 years ago as well.

Havent had any memorable ones for awhile , well besides that damned lottery winning one .

Old 02-04-2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:

Wierd ehh.
I had a dream where I caught my hubby out with some skank and I was so furious at him. And when I woke up I was still mad and I let him know it too!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Robertboxerboy

I remember the wierdest ones

I remember a couple days ago I was asleep and I dreamt my family was dead broke. Now coming from a country family, we have guns. And my dad has a plan that we were going to rob a bank. a BIG BANK. extreme security blah blah blah. Now I was worried and I went to my Dad and asked "Will we die tommorrow?". His answer, "Yes". So I was freaking out trying to spend time with everything, praying for everything. The most i could remember was spending time with my dogs. Crying my eyes out about how much I havent done with them and what I could have done and I am sorry, all of this to my dogs mind you. And then I woke up.

It was kind of depressing