Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-05-2010, 01:35 AM
surveyorshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 View Post
Hey!

I already stated that i will scream like a girl, cuss like a sailor, jump around frantically, etc, etc!
I will be drinking instawuss for breakfast that morning.
I will grab the back legs, but i am not zip tying the blasted thing! LOL

might put a 9mm round in the back of it's head instead!
I usually grab the tail, especially if it is very big, because the rear legs can be strong. You can pick them up by the tail, because most of the weight is at the front end. Once you tie them, you can hold them like a wheel barrow. You can also grab them by the ear once you have flipped them. Hogs have a very hard time turning their heads, and must turn their entire bodies. They will friggin hurt you, make no mistake about it! They scream very, very loudly too! That alone freaks most people out. It is almost deafening. When we trap them, usually one person distracts them while I reach in the other end & grab one by the tail and lift it up, pull the hind legs out, and tie them. Then one guy grabs the hind legs and I grab the ears, and we get him out, flip him, and tie the front legs. If it is a really big one, then you have to get in the trap with it, lol. It is a little easier when dogs are holding it for you!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:46 AM
Oddtodd76

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
I usually grab the tail, especially if it is very big, because the rear legs can be strong. You can pick them up by the tail, because most of the weight is at the front end. Once you tie them, you can hold them like a wheel barrow. You can also grab them by the ear once you have flipped them. Hogs have a very hard time turning their heads, and must turn their entire bodies. They will friggin hurt you, make no mistake about it! They scream very, very loudly too! That alone freaks most people out. It is almost deafening. When we trap them, usually one person distracts them while I reach in the other end & grab one by the tail and lift it up, pull the hind legs out, and tie them. Then one guy grabs the hind legs and I grab the ears, and we get him out, flip him, and tie the front legs. If it is a really big one, then you have to get in the trap with it, lol. It is a little easier when dogs are holding it for you!
ummmmm...yeah. hahahahaha
think i have to change my underpants already!
Old 03-05-2010, 03:19 AM
Rev

SHUT UP SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are gonna talk him out of it! I was hoping to freak him out. lol
You need to come down when they do.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Oddtodd76

I am not even going to tell my wife the level of stupidity that i will be reaching this coming week.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:21 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Can someone PLEASE!!! video tape this entire weekend for us? We MUST have visual records of Todd's trans-gender experience!!
Old 03-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Rev

I will be documenting everything with video, but I dont know how to put it on the internet. When i post it it will be alot of footage so I will try to edit it down to the good stuff.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I will be documenting everything with video, but I dont know how to put it on the internet. When i post it it will be alot of footage so I will try to edit it down to the good stuff.
Check your PMs...
Old 03-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Oddtodd76

You guys suck so bad!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-06-2010, 01:12 AM
surveyorshawn

Oddtodd, you're gonna be the next youtube hero!!
Old 03-06-2010, 02:42 AM
Oddtodd76

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Oddtodd, you're gonna be the next youtube hero!!
This is what i see people saying about me: He can take a punch to the face like a man...but he can't touch a little piggy without screamin like a girl!