Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-03-2010, 01:00 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Well, because the tube on my right side wasnt where it was supposed to be, they had to dig for it. they wound up finding right in the center of my sack. (sorry for being so crude but you wanted the details, I would normally never talk like this in front of ladies, so please forgive me) So because of the digging and the incision being in the center of my scrotum, where gravity will have maximum effect and my, um, uh, err, other, stuff will lay on top of the incision and the tubes instead of between both of them.

I cant believe how embarassed I am knowing you girls are reading this. I used to not care but I have trained myself to be respectful, but hey, if you ask you shall receive. lol. Thanks for the concern.
Your tube was trying to hide!

Man, You must be sore. Motrin! Motrin! And Motrin!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:54 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I had to put a bag of frozen peas on my bag of sore peas.. for almost a whole day.. just so I could move again.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:35 AM
Oddtodd76

Maaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks alot for the details.
This is on my "to do list" this year! I am not looking forward to it. And after reading this....oooohhhhh....I am goin kickin and screaming.
I bet i can rear naked choke a nurse out before they sedate me!

I can get punched in the face....but something about a knife to that area....
Old 02-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Rev

Honestly the knife wasnt the problem, I watched most it. I was worried most about the needle and that is what hurt the worst. During the whole thing I was fine and the shot only hurt for a second. I could feel the pulling and tugging all the way in my abdomen, not painful but strange. I was never scared before during or after. I always told my wife that after we had our two kids I would get fixed because she had to go through enough and it was the least I could do. But last night I was wishing I hadnt done it. Today was better, I still hurt but its not nearly as bad as yesterday. My case isnt normal either, they had to do some extra digging on me so dont take my story as what you base your descision on.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Twinsmama

i wouldn't have expected it to hurt so bad...i mean it sounds bad but the people i know that have had it done haven't had much pain after. i wanted to get my tubes tied when i had my kids but since i didn't have to have a c section i thought it would be more trouble than it's worth at the time. i went back and got my tubes tied last year and it didn't hurt much at all. i was sore where they cut my belly button but that was it. sounds like that was not as bad as what you are going through. i hope by today you are feeling a little better.

Is your son home yet? How's he doing?
Old 02-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Rev

i am feeling better, and Gabe is on his way home now.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:00 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

why did you have the snip? what if you want to use it again later