Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Silverback

I feel sorry for you, but there is no way in hell someone is going to get round my junk with a knife,
Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Rev

Well, because the tube on my right side wasnt where it was supposed to be, they had to dig for it. they wound up finding right in the center of my sack. (sorry for being so crude but you wanted the details, I would normally never talk like this in front of ladies, so please forgive me) So because of the digging and the incision being in the center of my scrotum, where gravity will have maximum effect and my, um, uh, err, other, stuff will lay on top of the incision and the tubes instead of between both of them.

I cant believe how embarassed I am knowing you girls are reading this. I used to not care but I have trained myself to be respectful, but hey, if you ask you shall receive. lol. Thanks for the concern.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Well, because the tube on my right side wasnt where it was supposed to be, they had to dig for it. they wound up finding right in the center of my sack. (sorry for being so crude but you wanted the details, I would normally never talk like this in front of ladies, so please forgive me) So because of the digging and the incision being in the center of my scrotum, where gravity will have maximum effect and my, um, uh, err, other, stuff will lay on top of the incision and the tubes instead of between both of them.

I cant believe how embarassed I am knowing you girls are reading this. I used to not care but I have trained myself to be respectful, but hey, if you ask you shall receive. lol. Thanks for the concern.
Ouch. That sort of makes my ovaries hurt.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:

Ouch!! And don't be sorry remember when Nate used to post us pictures of Matt?? You guys had to read and still have to read all our comments which can get spicy when it comes to Matt with no shirt on!! teehee...Get well bro!!
Old 02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Shoots like a girl

Right one girl! I do really feel for you. My husband went through it and it certainly wasnt pleasent. But honestly, I would rather go through that than the pain women deal with 12 times a year and during childbirth. I think any man that will do this in the place of his wife is WONDERFUL. We go through so much and its a beautiful gesture! Two thumbs up for you! I was so greatful to my hubby that I waited on him for 2 weeks. What the man wanted he got!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Sorry that you are in pain, however you Men have no clue what kinds of pain us women encounter during our lives..Just take it easy on your stuff and give us the details it won't bother us gals..
Old 02-02-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Had my junk rewired today. NOT COOL!!!!!!!
Not going to get into details because of the ladies but some dificulties came up and I was told to expect a little more discomfort than normal, not like unheard of but still worse than par for the course. WHYYYYY? Just once I would like to do something the easy way. so I am laying back in my recliner because I cant get up, its 2:20 am and I cant sleep.
Just figured I would kill time and ask if anyone else has been through this personal hell.
Somehow, Rev, I think "the details" are gonna bother the MEN more than us ladies.

I was channel surfing one night and came across the Discovery Health Channel. I came in after the show started so all I saw was this surgeon flipp'n something to the side. It took another minute or so of listening and then I realized what he was tossing around. I even flinched on behalf of my fellow man.

OUCHIE!!!

The songtitle "Ice Ice Baby" just popped into my head.

Hope you're feel'n better soon.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Mac

I know a fella that got one once , I think he was pretty excited about it because he tried to show me the scar. I never turned around on one foot so quick , Mikey jackson woulda been proud.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
I know a fella that got one once , I think he was pretty excited about it because he tried to show me the scar. I never turned around on one foot so quick , Mikey jackson woulda been proud.
TMI Mac.. lol..
Old 02-02-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:

I thought you put that very respectfully, Rev. Don't you worry about us girls, as some of the other ladies have said, we're tough. GOD made us that way.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
TMI Mac.. lol..
I think that was probably what Mac was thinking about his buddy's "show & tell".