Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Rev

Default VASECTOMY

Had my junk rewired today. NOT COOL!!!!!!!
Not going to get into details because of the ladies but some dificulties came up and I was told to expect a little more discomfort than normal, not like unheard of but still worse than par for the course. WHYYYYY? Just once I would like to do something the easy way. so I am laying back in my recliner because I cant get up, its 2:20 am and I cant sleep.
Just figured I would kill time and ask if anyone else has been through this personal hell.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:05 AM
Buzzard

Ouch, made me wince just thinking about it. I hope all works out well for you and that you make a speedy recovery.

A friend of mine had it done and listening to how he described it made me think that I would never do that. Oh the humanity!

Get well soon.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:42 PM

get well soon

[
Old 02-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Twinsmama

Hope you feel better and everything works out good. I'm cringing thinking about it too....
Old 02-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Primadawn

Soo...after we had 2 kids, I still wanted a third but my husband didn't. My husband and I fought about this for THREE YEARS!

So finally I said, "Ok. I'm going off the pill. I am NOT having a tubal ligation since I'm not the one that doesn't want more kids. I will NOT have sex with you if you wear a condom. If you don't want more kids, you have to get a vasectomy."

We have three children.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:28 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Not going to get into details because of the ladies but some dificulties came up and I was told to expect a little more discomfort than normal, not like unheard of but still worse than par for the course. WHYYYYY? Just once I would like to do something the easy way. so I am laying back in my recliner because I cant get up, its 2:20 am and I cant sleep.
Just figured I would kill time and ask if anyone else has been through this personal hell.
I want to hear about the complications.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:29 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I want to hear about the complications.
Oops! I meant instead of .

( Sorry, I am a nurse and like the gory details. Nothing personal, really.)
Old 02-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:

I feel your pain.. I coulnd't sleep for over 48 hours.. I didn't want any serious pain meds.. just over the counter stuff..

I didn't feel right for about 2 weeks.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:20 PM
rearnakedchoke

did you guys get the "gentle" version? without the cutting and stitching on the outside? i had a couple friends who took the gentle route and were back at work the next day.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Sorry that you are in pain, however you Men have no clue what kinds of pain us women encounter during our lives..Just take it easy on your stuff and give us the details it won't bother us gals..