Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 01-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
I'm not calling you out Mark, my apologies if that's how you took it. I was going to make a thread about this question I have, but will ask it here instead.

1)Does it make a difference which kind of sin someone consistently knowingly commits and repents for? Is purposely lying and repenting any different than a gay man or woman acting on their sexuality and repenting? Just wondering because isn't lying not permitted? Murder? And a myriad of other sins which occur on a daily basis and are supposedly forgiven?

2) My life does have a purpose. Just because I don't believe in God doesn't mean my life has no purpose. Not saying you are implying that of me, but a statement that I felt needed to be said in regard to your statement.
1) Well...if you care to read what ive said time and again...I dont see why I should repeat it for you again

2) Actually your life has a purpose. YOUR purpose...and if I may be completey and utterly blunt...that is your problem.

My Life has a purpose also...but it is HIS Purpose. I have voluntarily given over my Life for him to do whatever he wants with it.

Its not WHAT the purpose is...its WHOSE Purpose it belongs to that matters.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Homosexuality is not permitted.
Are we still cool Mark