Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 01-29-2010, 02:05 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
If the law exists and this falls under the category, should it not be followed? If not why? Me personally, I don't give a damn. I rarely use snail mail.
Mother Teresa was a humanitarian who did good for people all over the world, not just a religious figure. She deserves to be honored more than "The Simpsons".

Just like a commercial with Tim Tebow during the Super Bowl. That is relevant to football, even if it does have pro-life message. The same people crying about the Mother Teresa stamps are the ones crying about the Tebow ad.

They are just butthurt libtards who cringe at the sight of anything conservative getting a high level of national exposure.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Are you saying Atheist groups are insulting you for complaining about government money going to abortions?
No, that's not what I said.

Quote:
I'd say Atheists and Agnostics are quite relevant myself. That's the nice thing about America, even the minority gets to be heard.
Nobody's talking about agnostics here. We talking about the hardcore atheists who only want to shove their non-belief in everyone's faces.

If they don't believe in GOD, then can't they just accept that Mother Teresa is being honored for being a humanitarian? Why don't they complain about the federal holiday that we get for Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. who spoke is clearly religious terms when campaigning for Civil Rights?

Quote:
If the law exists and this falls under the category, should it not be followed? If not why? Me personally, I don't give a damn. I rarely use snail mail.
I'd have to see that law if it really does exist and is not just being fabricated by their lawyers.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Talk to some of the Christians on here about tolerance, or read some of the threads that are already on here. Pay particular interest to ones which mention tolerating homosexuality or homosexuals.
Buzzard I think you are talking about me. I do believe that the Bible is the word of God. So I do try to follow the word of God (the Bible). Homosexuality is not permitted. So what im telling you is I have rules the I try to follow. Not like you just believe whatever is easy and simple. Just going through life without a purpose. The problem is that you don't know God. It's not that I think you are stupid, you just don't know. Thats what I think.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:34 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Mother Teresa was a humanitarian who did good for people all over the world, not just a religious figure. She deserves to be honored more than "The Simpsons".

Just like a commercial with Tim Tebow during the Super Bowl. That is relevant to football, even if it does have pro-life message. The same people crying about the Mother Teresa stamps are the ones crying about the Tebow ad.

They are just butthurt libtards who cringe at the sight of anything conservative getting a high level of national exposure.
You're calling yourself a butthurt libtard because you are crying about the commercial and the stamp. Just sayin'. Yeah, yeah, different context I know.

Are you saying that CBS is crying about the stamps now too? CBS is who made the choice about the commercial. Are you also saying Mother Theresa was a conservative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
No, that's not what I said.
Ok, that's fair. Just checking.

Quote:
Nobody's talking about agnostics here. We talking about the hardcore atheists who only want to shove their non-belief in everyone's faces.
Ok, fair again. If hardcore Christians can shove their belief in everyone's face, shouldn't hardcore Atheist's be able to shove their non-belief in everyone's face too? Not trying to be argumentative, but sincerely asking.

Quote:
If they don't believe in GOD, then can't they just accept that Mother Teresa is being honored for being a humanitarian? Why don't they complain about the federal holiday that we get for Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. who spoke is clearly religious terms when campaigning for Civil Rights?
Martin Luther King is known more for his civil rights activity than religious affiliation. He may have used religious terms during his campaign, but his campaign was for civil rights. I wouldn't doubt if they complained about that though.

Quote:
I'd have to see that law if it really does exist and is not just being fabricated by their lawyers.
Fair again. If the law does exist as per the complaint, should it not be followed?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Buzzard I think you are talking about me. I do believe that the Bible is the word of God. So I do try to follow the word of God (the Bible). Homosexuality is not permitted. So what im telling you is I have rules the I try to follow. Not like you just believe whatever is easy and simple. Just going through life without a purpose. The problem is that you don't know God. It's not that I think you are stupid, you just don't know. Thats what I think.
I'm not calling you out Mark, my apologies if that's how you took it. I was going to make a thread about this question I have, but will ask it here instead.

Does it make a difference which kind of sin someone consistently knowingly commits and repents for? Is purposely lying and repenting any different than a gay man or woman acting on their sexuality and repenting? Just wondering because isn't lying not permitted? Murder? And a myriad of other sins which occur on a daily basis and are supposedly forgiven?

My life does have a purpose. Just because I don't believe in God doesn't mean my life has no purpose. Not saying you are implying that of me, but a statement that I felt needed to be said in regard to your statement.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:51 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
You're calling yourself a butthurt libtard because you are crying about the commercial and the stamp. Just sayin'. Yeah, yeah, different context I know.

Are you saying that CBS is crying about the stamps now too? CBS is who made the choice about the commercial. Are you also saying Mother Theresa was a conservative?
This is why talking to you sometimes is like pulling teeth. You completely understand exactly what I said, yet you just want to keep challenging me for no reason.

I'm not crying about anything. I, like you, could care less about the stamp. Mother Teresa don't need a stamp to solidify her good deeds. I am simply making the point that as a humanitarian she is worthy of being honored. I am not getting lawyers,calling the ACLU, or losing one bit of sleep over the stamp or the commercial. Heck, I didn't even start either of the threads.

CBS made the choice due to pressure from libtards in order to avoid controversy, they were not crying about anything. What I said was that the same people crying about the stamps were the ones crying about the commercial. LIBTARDS.

So, in essence, there could be some people at CBS who were crying about the stamps, and the commercial, or both, or neither. The answer is most likely all of the above.

Mother Teresa WAS a religious figure, I never said she wasn't. So yeah, in the eyes of all the liberal zealots in this country, that puts her views on the conservative side and therefore she must be campaigned against like any other conservative.

Last edited by J.B.; 01-29-2010 at 02:56 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:23 AM
Rev

Buzzard, I'm not sure you know what repent means. I'm not being rude, it just seems like you misunderstand the meaning of the word.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:46 PM

I think this is great.

No where more will you see hardcore Athesists shown to be idiots when they push out dictats like this.

People that sit on the fence or have questions are going to seriously be turned of Athesism with such stupid sentiment. People have much too much time on their hands to waste on trying to ban such things.

With regards to Homosexuality, it is a sin in the eyes of the Lord. I agree with this. However in no way does this endorse the harassment or hating on Homosexauls.

Their sin is no worse than idolatry or pride. All sin is sin to the Lord.So there sin should be no more condemmed than the many others we commit.

I would state that people with such issues must be shown love and informed that they must repent of it, resist it and push into the lord. All the time through this supported by Christian brothers.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Miss Foxy

Just out of curiousity Buzzard. Are you personally offended by the stamp? I see your defending those with no belief in God, but what's your take? If you don't mind?
Old 01-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

What is wrong with Commending people who do good under a religious banner

The United States Postal Service should re-consider its stupid code of conduct...and the athiests should STFU...whats it got to do with them anyway??

...and whilst we are at it...Lets enforce Christmas for Christians shall we...There shouldnt be a single heathen celebrating Christmas...do you know what I'm sick of...I'm sick of the twats that dont believe, getting the physical perks that those with Faith share.

If your not Christian...then you shouldnt be married...you should have a civil union...marriage implies Religion. If your not Christian...then you shouldnt be buying or selling Easter Eggs...and you should not get a bloody bank Holiday at Easter...Not Whitsuntide, Nor Christmas. You should not be giving or receiving gifts at Christmas, you should be the only ones to have to pay to enter a Cathedral...because your a sightseer and only their to nose around. You have absolutely NO right to enter any Faith School what-so-ever! No Your Babies can not be baptized neither

...and give me one good reason why you should have a Christian Burrial when you die? Give me one good reason why your body or ashes should lie in consecrated ground

Praise GOD that HE is incharge and not I