Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-30-2010, 11:41 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
I ain't yet sure if Obama is a Muslim or something worse! I just think he is destroying America from with in!
if you really believe all of the problems in America are being caused by Obama then maybe your country really is doomed.
i see a lot of people complaining all the time on here but i have never once seen anyone offer up any practical solutions.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Wow, you learned how to post pictures, good for you.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
come on buzz ..... you gotta admit that was classic
Old 01-31-2010, 03:12 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:

I'm pretty good at it too, check it out...

This is a picture of you after getting pwned on the forum

Old 01-31-2010, 06:24 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
come on buzz ..... you gotta admit that was classic
I think it might have gone over better if I sang the same song every time and the pic was of something original. YMMV

I have gotten a better vocabulary though through reading all of the insults and names that J.B. and NateR continue to heap upon folks they disagree with. I'm not without some guilt, but I generally lash out after the fact. Not saying that is right, just saying what it is.

To stay on topic I'll add: I don't really care what religion Obama is, though I would be happier probably if he were Agnostic. In the grand scheme of things, it just doesn't matter.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Also he claims that America is not at war with Islam; but Islam is damn sure at war with America. Only a total idiot would fail to recognize that.
Really...What does he think 9/11 was all about then What does he think the war on terror was all about

Even if America had never actively declaired war on Islam...if Islam is at war with America...the defacto America is also at war with Islam...No

I dont think Obama is Islamic though...I dont think he is anything at all to be honnest...He relies on his own words doesnt he, his own power through his flashy ability to be good at public speaking...That doesnt imply any belief beyond his own abilities....I dont think he even believes in guidence really, I get the feeling that as a pioneer he probably thinks he doesnt need help...Islam is heavily into divine guidence, and Christianity is heavily into using GODs power above that of ones own self.

Barack strikes me more as holding an almost purely materialistic ideology...he just has the public speaking prowess to be able to inspire hope for the future...he cant actually make that future happen...heck...he cant even pass a Health Reform with a Democratic Majority

I hope you dont think I'm being offensive...I just feel like he's a best a damp squib, someone in whom we all held a lot of hopes, at worst a Con Man...who talks a good talk...but cant back up being a good President.

I dont dislike him...as leaders go he isnt that bad...but he certainly isnt the sort of promise that will revolutionize the world, nor America...he is a bit of a dissapointment because he was so hyped up. One almost wishes you lot had voted in Senator McCain instead. Having said all that...I will still pray that GOD will bless him and perhaps be able to work through him...Perhaps in this next year he will show America "change you can believe in" by bringing her back to her True Christian Heratage.

He has the power and influence to be just what we wanted. He could start something in Capitol Hill that would ensure Christendom remains in America...its not impossible that even a Liberal Democrat (and I mean a Democrat who is Liberal, not a member of the Liberal Democrat movement) can be/become a devout Christian, and be brave enough, and gifted enough to actually stand up for what is right...the main thing that will stop Obama doing this, is that he cares about his popularity...and for all his missgivings... President George Bush did not. He wasnt afraid to almost commit political suicide at times in order to do what he felt right...and that is something I greatly admire.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:34 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

I hope you dont think I'm being offensive...I just feel like he's a best a damp squib, someone in whom we all held a lot of hopes, at worst a Con Man...who talks a good talk...but cant back up being a good President.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:37 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
You're deliberately downplaying the relationship to make everyone here out to be closed minded idiots. However, you are ignoring a lot of facts that correlate here. We don't even know for sure if Barack Obama is an American citizen.

Clearly the Liberal media has pulled the wool over your eyes and you are too brainwashed to even realize it.
Quote:
Clearly you have been spoon fed too much of the Republican Conservative Paranoia Pudding. You always accuse everyone who is not a RCon out to be closed minded idiots. You need a new schtick or mantra, you've played this one out too many times.

Nice reading comprehension.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:39 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
To stay on topic I'll add: I don't really care what religion Obama is, though I would be happier probably if he were Agnostic. In the grand scheme of things, it just doesn't matter.

Dude.. if you think that religion doesn't matter....that what religion a world leader is doesn't matter.. you DO have something "wool like" over your eyes...

Kennedy almost didn't get elected cause he was a praticing Cathloic.. (ohhh the Pope would be in control of the US)....

Hear of the Crusades?

"Une foi, un loi, un roi" .... Harsher words have never been spoken, but truer words have never been spoken also..

No matter what you belive.. agnostic, satanist, lutheran, babtist.. whatever.. Religion Matters.. and it effects you every day.. you should at least have an opinion of what is being done, and has been done.. in your name.