Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Mac

Default So , whats your take on this ?

Found this video of all these little Obama clips . I have not seen the entire speeches that these were taken from , but honestly , i dont feel i need to.

So whats your take on it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
Old 01-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Administrator

I think Obama is a Muslim, he just won't openly admit it because it would be political suicide for him. He only claims to be a Christian to fool those Americans who just don't know any better.

So, am I claiming that Barack Obama is a liar? Yes. He most definitely is a liar. This last year has proved that.

Also he claims that America is not at war with Islam; but Islam is damn sure at war with America. Only a total idiot would fail to recognize that.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:33 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I think Obama is a Muslim, he just won't openly admit it because it would be political suicide for him. He only claims to be a Christian to fool those Americans who just don't know any better.

So, am I claiming that Barack Obama is a liar? Yes. He most definitely is a liar. This last year has proved that.

Also he claims that America is not at war with Islam; but Islam is damn sure at war with America. Only a total idiot would fail to recognize that.

Agreed!
Old 01-26-2010, 04:09 PM
CAVEMAN

This man pulled the wool over most American eyes!
Old 01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
AMJ

So, Barack Obama is a Muslim? Is it because the father who abandoned him when he was a child happend to be a Muslim? You take a few quotes completely out of context and come up with these ridiculous comments?

Also, how is "ALL" of Islam at war with the United States? Do you have any idea about foreign policy and international relations? Are you aware that some of the closest relationships with Islamic countries were forged under republican administrations?

If this was Obama in this picture instead of George W. Bush or Donald Rumsfeld, I wonder what your reaction would be? I don't consider myself to be a liberal, i'm a registered conservative in Canada and consider myself an independant instead of a "democrat" or "republican" (I was born in the United States and lived their for some time before my family moved to Canada due to job relocation), but I think you guys will believe just about anything that is fed to you.

Last edited by AMJ; 01-30-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Silverback

I take it the next thing that comes out of his mouth is he's not black, when everyone knows he is. Just my take on it.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMJ View Post
So, Barack Obama is a Muslim? Is it because the father who abandoned him when he was a child happend to be a Muslim? You take a few quotes completely out of context and come up with these ridiculous comments?

Also, how is "ALL" of Islam at war with the United States? Do you have any idea about foreign policy and international relations? Are you aware that some of the closest relationships with Islamic countries were forged under republican administrations?

If this was Obama in this picture instead of George W. Bush or Donald Rumsfeld, I wonder what your reaction would be? I don't consider myself to be a liberal, i'm a registered conservative in Canada and consider myself an independant instead of a "democrat" or "republican" (I was born in the United States and lived their for some time before my family moved to Canada due to job relocation), but I think you guys will believe just about anything that is fed to you.

You're deliberately downplaying the relationship to make everyone here out to be closed minded idiots. However, you are ignoring a lot of facts that correlate here. We don't even know for sure if Barack Obama is an American citizen.

Clearly the Liberal media has pulled the wool over your eyes and you are too brainwashed to even realize it.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
You're deliberately downplaying the relationship to make everyone here out to be closed minded idiots. However, you are ignoring a lot of facts that correlate here. We don't even know for sure if Barack Obama is an American citizen.

Clearly the Liberal media has pulled the wool over your eyes and you are too brainwashed to even realize it.
Clearly you have been spoon fed too much of the Republican Conservative Paranoia Pudding. You always accuse everyone who is not a RCon out to be closed minded idiots. You need a new schtick or mantra, you've played this one out too many times.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I ain't yet sure if Obama is a Muslim or something worse! I just think he is destroying America from with in!
Old 01-30-2010, 09:52 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
You need a new schtick or mantra, you've played this one out too many times.