Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-20-2010, 09:40 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Man that didnt take to long. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

" Bush got c's . obama probably failed lunch "
"Rush Limbaugh swore a pact with the Devil, so he knew Obama would fail. True story."
Old 01-21-2010, 02:12 AM
SPIRITWARRIORSTV.COM

I live in MA, and I vote in every election. I can honestly say this was the most energetic I've ever seen the voters in our state, it's awesome the whole country was watching us.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:26 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
I live in MA, and I vote in every election. I can honestly say this was the most energetic I've ever seen the voters in our state, it's awesome the whole country was watching us.

Yeah man , your state oughta be proud . The entire country was behind yall last night. Scott said in his speech that he was YOUR senator. He was wrong , Last night i firmly believe he became AMERICAS senator. Alot of hopes and prayers were riding on that mans shoulders last night. Im pretty sure he could have beaten obama himself last night in a presidential election lol.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I remember when the health reform was put to...and people on here were upset...I did say that actually it hasnt been passed yet...and noone thought that there would be a way to stop it.

Well...it looks like the Health Reform might not be a reform after all.

But lets remember...this is how Democracy works...sometimes people dont vote for Republicans because they are Republican..they vote because they are anti-democrat...and thats what your seeing here. probably the reason he got ellected was precisely because he vowed to stop the reform...not because he was Republican. This is not a message of support being sent to the Republican party...its a democrat revolt...its a way of the people sticking their fingers up at the rulling party because of their policies.

It is hopefully what will happen in May in England...except then it really will be a General Ellection. in the wise words of David Cameron "Administration is what your Governments in at the moment, Liquidation is whats going to happen by the British Public at the next General Ellection" He'd have been kicked out of Washington for daring to speak that way to the President...could you imagine...but in England...we dont going pulling our punches