Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-03-2011, 09:28 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I feel like what I would imagin being litterally stabbed in the back by a midget would feel like. I feel a few days ago and my lower back is in SOOO much pain. MRI tomorrow because it has gotten so bad I can barely walk and transition from standing/sitting/laying. It really sucks because I am supposed to do my first 5k run in mid-Feb and I need to be training. Oh and since I'm paranoid about the abuse of narcotics the strongest thing I have agreed to take is 4 Advil and a muscle relaxer. Doctors will push pain pills on someone in a minute...

ugh! I feel for you! Back pain is the worst!

Have you tried going to a chiropractor? I swear by mine. I was in so much pain that I was continually taking 4 advil every 4 hours for weeks on end. I had the same kind of pain that you are talking about. Couldn't walk without pain and couldn't sit or sleep without being in unbearable pain.

After my first visit with my chiro i felt better and after 3 months of regular visits ( 3 x a week) I was pain free. I've been pain free ( with the occasional pain from over doing things ) for about 2 years now.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:33 PM
DonnaMaria

Oh and i forgot to say that I was about to undergo back surgery that would have meant months of recovery when a friend suggested the chiropractor. I am sooooooooo glad that I took her advice! I was reluctant and skeptical at first but now I am a believer!!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Lately I've been threatening to move to Hawaii for the weather. If I loved spam and other canned meat products I would probably do it.

~Amy
I have been too.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I feel like what I would imagin being litterally stabbed in the back by a midget would feel like. I feel a few days ago and my lower back is in SOOO much pain. MRI tomorrow because it has gotten so bad I can barely walk and transition from standing/sitting/laying. It really sucks because I am supposed to do my first 5k run in mid-Feb and I need to be training. Oh and since I'm paranoid about the abuse of narcotics the strongest thing I have agreed to take is 4 Advil and a muscle relaxer. Doctors will push pain pills on someone in a minute...
I hope you feel better hon...
Old 01-03-2011, 10:42 PM
bradwright

i caught the flue from my wife and i haven't felt this bad in the last 20 years or so.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
i caught the flue from my wife and i haven't felt this bad in the last 20 years or so.

Oh no. Hope you feel better soon. The flu sucks.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 01-04-2011, 01:48 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Oddly sluggish. I dunno what happened between last week & this week that was so amazingly draining (my NYE really wasn't that big a deal), but I was 30 min late to work yesterday & 15min late today (after waking up 45min this morning). Just I'm really gonna have to kick my own @$$ in 2011 if I wanna stop being such a bum.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Well its been a rollercoaster today....I got up and was feeling fine, then I felt nervous coz my mother was having an opporation at the hospital but Father texted me to tell me it went well, but then this afternoon I felt icky...and then I came home and felt fine...so I went to the laundrette and took my book with me...but on the way back I lost my bookmark, and then I was really sad because it was a present to me when I graduated from a close friend...so I felt sad and then I pigged out a little (thankfully I didnt spend any money...I just had some cerial and at least it used up the olde milk) so then I felt uber bad because of that...so I texted my friend and told him all about it...and he replied to say that everything passes away but we remain and that we are going to meet up again soon...and now I feel happy again

I love this place...its like a little online world full of the nicest friends
Old 01-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:

I hope you feel better soon Brad.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
I think that's going around. Hope you both feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Oddly sluggish. I dunno what happened between last week & this week that was so amazingly draining (my NYE really wasn't that big a deal), but I was 30 min late to work yesterday & 15min late today (after waking up 45min this morning). Just I'm really gonna have to kick my own @$$ in 2011 if I wanna stop being such a bum.
Maybe too much of Mom's famous cherry pizza on NYE?

Last edited by Bonnie; 01-04-2011 at 10:25 PM.