Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Twinsmama

Thanks for the advice mike i'm going to sams today so i will look for it.

Lyndsey your dad is so awesome!! and i think i must have needed a cry so thanks.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

im giggly tonight
Old 12-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Miss Foxy

I feel happy and old!! Today is my daughter Alexandra's 13th birthday!! I cannot believe I am a mother to a teenager... I don't know where the time went, but its been fun and time for me to invest in a shotgun!! Teen boys are my enemies now
Old 12-22-2010, 08:23 PM
BamaGrits84

1. Sick . I have a cold but I suspect some things are going on in addition to that causing me to be tired and nauseated. Which leads me to..
2. Slightly concerned. I planned on having 2 kids and I've already met my quota.
3. Hungry.
4. Can shopping being a feeling? I think it is for me. I need it!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
1. Sick . I have a cold but I suspect some things are going on in addition to that causing me to be tired and nauseated. Which leads me to..
2. Slightly concerned. I planned on having 2 kids and I've already met my quota.
3. Hungry.
4. Can shopping being a feeling? I think it is for me. I need it!
Omg EPT that girl!! (regarding #2)
Old 12-23-2010, 09:00 AM
lyndsey823

Thanks guys, yes I will forever go on saying that my Dad is heaven sent. Not only did he help my friend out, but a friend of his own from work. Plus he buys for my brother and sister from my mom's second marriage and loves those 2 like his own. He wanted us to feel like 4 siblings, not 2 on one side and 2 on the other. I can honestly say that I have never been more proud in my life than to be his daughter. His life mission is to make sure those around him are happy first. He's the greatest!!! So thank you all so much for the great things you said!!!! That made me cry!!!!! love you all!

And 33 is fine, he said he just wants a woman with a job and that will understand that even though he and my mom have been divorced for over 20 years, they remain best friends till this day. And that he loves my stepdads kids like his own. Really I don't think they make guys like this anymore! He deserves to be happy and loved. I just want him to find someone as great as him. You guys are right, I am lucky and blessed to have him in my life
Old 12-23-2010, 11:28 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I feel happy and old!! Today is my daughter Alexandra's 13th birthday!! I cannot believe I am a mother to a teenager... I don't know where the time went, but its been fun and time for me to invest in a shotgun!! Teen boys are my enemies now
Damn grandma!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Damn grandma!
I know right!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 04:33 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I know right!!!!!!!
Just ask Pena if you can borrow his new toy!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:50 AM
Miss Foxy

Today was awful!!!! A friend left my life by his own choice and I was sad and depressed!! Anyways a friend told me a Chael story and blah blah.... Basically outcome is Chael called me just now!!!! I seriously started talking so fast I was telling him how much I adore him!! He said he wanted to say thanks for being a fan!! My heart melted he sounds soooooo hot!! LOL I am on clouds now.. Thanks to you my friend he called!!