Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-19-2010, 02:51 AM
surveyorshawn

Exhausted! I wound up with a stomach virus that kept me up all night Wednesday & Thursday. I never throw up, but I guess I should have never said never, lol. It was awful! Then I had already promised a friend I would help him survey out 10 acres he is buying on his day off today in trade for some work he is helping me do at my house, so I kind of had to go take care of that today even though I was really tired & somewhat dehydrated. I think I could sleep all night tonight & all day tomorrow! I am sore & stiff!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:44 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Lose those punks. and feel better.
Oh I am!! Im realizing I'm getting too old for this crap. Can't let people have this much power over me. And thanks, I do feel better, having a much better day
Old 12-19-2010, 08:47 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I'm so sorry that you are going through this. It always seems that when you are right there at the lowest emotionally, someone you thought cared finds a way to kick you in the nuts. You know where I am, you know how to get ahold of me. You know you are welcome to come vacay here for a break away from everything and everyone.

~Amy
If my leave gets extended, you just may regret saying that because I'm serious about getting out of this town!! I always want to text you but I know you sometimes don't sleep like me so I don't want to wake you. I went to bed at 7:30 am the other day!! At least I got to bed at 4:30 this morning lol. I'll text you tomorrow, for sure
Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I was there last year too!!! Since I am a huge Saints fan plus Superbowl always falls on my bday weekend!! It was wet, crazy, and fun!!! Yes I have room for ya Lynds!!!! Come along!!!!!!
If I'm off work still I'm there!!!! I'll keep you updated, I think we'd have tons of fun in Vegas!!! I'm going to Reno for New Years, not the same but it'll do
Old 12-19-2010, 08:53 AM
lyndsey823

Thanks for all your support guys!!! Glad I have you guys to lift my spirits!! just sucks when people I've known for 20+ years cant even do that. But like most people have suggested, I'm taking a step back, cutting my losses and moving along! You guys are all great. I just love you.

Oh and Dave, I haven't been on FB but I just finished my Xmas cards. I was slacking with everything going on. Yours will be more like a Christmas/New Years card by the time it gets to you!!! But I still <3 you!!!
Old 12-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
If my leave gets extended, you just may regret saying that because I'm serious about getting out of this town!! I always want to text you but I know you sometimes don't sleep like me so I don't want to wake you. I went to bed at 7:30 am the other day!! At least I got to bed at 4:30 this morning lol. I'll text you tomorrow, for sure

Go for it, girl. When I know I'm going to sleep I put my phone on vibrate so it won't wake me.

And I won't regret making that offer. It'd be fun to hang out and give you what other people gave me when I needed a "reboot." Sometimes a massive change of scenery with someone who is not connected in any way to any drama/sadness in your life is just the thing.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 12-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Twinsmama

I'm so stinking relieved. My daughter erased all of the pics on my camera last night. I panicked thinking all of our pics were gone. We've visited some family we probably won't see again for a while and I was worried we lost all the pictures. There is some kind of program that you can restore everything!!!woooweee that was close. i got the pictures on my computer. i don't know how to put them on my sd card again but that is okay at least i have them!! santa got her a camera for christmas so i'm going to make sure and lock it so nothing can be erased unless i do it.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Chris F

Defeated!!!! Can't catch a break in life and found out my homes pipes have collapsed and it will cost a lot to fix and of course wiht the huge pay cut this really was th straw that broke the camels back.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Defeated!!!! Can't catch a break in life and found out my homes pipes have collapsed and it will cost a lot to fix and of course wiht the huge pay cut this really was th straw that broke the camels back.
If I had extra money laying around I would help. I am so sorry to hear this. I know it's hard to remain optimistic so go outside and kick some rocks or hit a punching bag for a good hour.. Stay up..
Old 12-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Miss Foxy

I feel very hyphy!! I love surprises!! I was just told that im going to the Laker game tonight!! Halla!!!!!!!!!! Purple n yellow!!

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 12-21-2010 at 04:31 PM.