Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
See I want my Funneral just to be an embellished version of the standard nightly office of Choral Evensong...I change my mind on a regular basis about the music though ahahahahaha

I've decided on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYBTg3CV3DQ for the entrance, because I want it to be Grande Woe Betide my parents if they mess up my Funeral plans.
You shouldn't think about your death and get out and enjoy LIFE.. Getting carried away with funeral planning while your alive and healthy seems odd Dave...
Old 12-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
You shouldn't think about your death and get out and enjoy LIFE.. Getting carried away with funeral planning while your alive and healthy seems odd Dave...
I know, its very strange isnt it

I do live aswell. I promise
Old 12-14-2010, 02:05 PM
surveyorshawn

Stoked! My wife is entering into contract negotiations for one of her novels to be published! It is a very reputable company who has a very rigorous review process and only accepts about 3% of the manuscripts that are submitted. She submitted her manuscript to them this past summer and they have sent it through several review panels to get it to this point. We are so excited!!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:08 PM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Stoked! My wife is entering into contract negotiations for one of her novels to be published! It is a very reputable company who has a very rigorous review process and only accepts about 3% of the manuscripts that are submitted. She submitted her manuscript to them this past summer and they have sent it through several review panels to get it to this point. We are so excited!!
Wow congratulations that is great!! Keep us posted!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Twinsmama

cold to my bones!!! it was 28 here this morning. now it is about 44 and soooo windy. oh man i miss swimming in the pool.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:19 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
cold to my bones!!! it was 28 here this morning. now it is about 44 and soooo windy. oh man i miss swimming in the pool.

Wow! That's pretty cold for Florida!

I'm still cold too. This morning during bus duty it felt like 3 degrees with the wind chill. Now it climbed to 28 but the wind is making it feel like 16. I stood outside for 20 minutes and my toes were frozen. I really feel for anyone who has to work outside in this..............
Old 12-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Miss Foxy

Happy!!! UFC 126 falls on my birthday February 5th!! I will be attending just got told the news last night!! Venetian hotel, spas, buffets, and UFC... What more could a gal ask for!?!!
Old 12-14-2010, 05:02 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Dude, that is fantastic!! Congrats to her!! What genre is her novel?

Quote:
Happy!!! UFC 126 falls on my birthday February 5th!! I will be attending just got told the news last night!! Venetian hotel, spas, buffets, and UFC... What more could a gal ask for!?!!
That sounds amazing!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Oh I forgot to add...this is my exit music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5rcIL41r5o it makes me laugh...I dont know why

I am feeling great btw...because I am about to go round to my Sister Tiffanys house for dinner
Old 12-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Oh I forgot to add...this is my exit music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5rcIL41r5o it makes me laugh...I dont know why

I am feeling great btw...because I am about to go round to my Sister Tiffanys house for dinner
Have fun eating some delicious food!! Take a plate to go in case you burn more food!!