Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-12-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesfan4life View Post
i feel sad!.:(,it's my birthday tommorow,there is a major rift in my family...my auntie,whoi was very close to no longer talks to me,she is my dad's sister,who he adores,i would never expect him to disown her but her son,my cousin who has substance abuse problems stabbed me in the back
So sorry to hear that Claire. It's especially hard during the holidays and on special days when you want your family together. Hopefully, your day will still be a happy one shared with those you are close with.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Happy. I settled on the version of the magnificat I want at my Funeral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paz32bGCVW4

I especially love the doxology right at the very end I've known the version for ages, but I wasnt too keen on the solo bit...I'm still not...but nevermind
Old 12-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesfan4life View Post
i feel sad!.:(,it's my birthday tommorow,there is a major rift in my family...my auntie,whoi was very close to no longer talks to me,she is my dad's sister,who he adores,i would never expect him to disown her but her son,my cousin who has substance abuse problems stabbed me in the back
Sorry to hear it Happy Birthday and as Bonnie put it so well just enjoy your day. MOst of my family died at an early age so I missed family squabbles but in my wife's family they seem to be riutine and I can see how bad it hurts her, so I can empatize with you. God bless you and enjoy your B day.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Maldonado136

Just watched the M&Ms holiday commercial where Santa faints. I'm pretty sure theyve been showing it for the past ten years.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:57 AM
DonnaMaria

I feel like a hamster running on one of those wheels...........

There is a whole lot of moving going on....but I'm not getting anywhere.\

Tis the season I guess...........
Old 12-13-2010, 01:00 AM
surveyorshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Happy. I settled on the version of the magnificat I want at my Funeral
I've always wanted "Graverobber" by Petra played at my funeral. Now that my daughter is singing & playing, I think I may get her to sing it & record it to be played. A friend of mine who had cancer had her sister sing something & record it to be played at her funeral (obviously she was too emotional to sing at the actual funeral), and it went very well.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I burned my pizza, thats my dinner for tonight ruined its not funny when you cant afford to replace it

but

As my Sister has invited me round for dinner tommorow I can eat tommorows dinner, today without fear

Old 12-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I burned my pizza, thats my dinner for tonight ruined its not funny when you cant afford to replace it

but

As my Sister has invited me round for dinner tommorow I can eat tommorows dinner, today without fear

Old 12-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Miss Foxy

I am blah!! I am starving and I need to go get a stupid MMR shot. I hate shots!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
I've always wanted "Graverobber" by Petra played at my funeral. Now that my daughter is singing & playing, I think I may get her to sing it & record it to be played. A friend of mine who had cancer had her sister sing something & record it to be played at her funeral (obviously she was too emotional to sing at the actual funeral), and it went very well.
See I want my Funneral just to be an embellished version of the standard nightly office of Choral Evensong...I change my mind on a regular basis about the music though ahahahahaha

I've decided on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYBTg3CV3DQ for the entrance, because I want it to be Grande Woe Betide my parents if they mess up my Funeral plans.