STRESSED!
Me too.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 10-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Sad and sick. As I've shared on here before I lost my sister last November. She had 2 sons, ages 12 & 11. Well I got a call this morning from their stepmom (yeah he remarried already) that the oldest has been having some problems in school and told a teacher he'd been dreaming about his mom alot. We he won't talk about it with his dad or stepmom, nor will her go to the grave with them. So I was asked to see if I can get him to talk to me. At the very least enough to know if he needs to see a counselor or what. I wonder if he is using his mom as an excuse for his school problems. I mean I understand missing his mom, but if it's stopping him from doing homework but not playing video games, well that makes no sense.

But I've been missing her a lot lately, and my dad who passed when I was 13. So I know this talk with him is probably going to turn into me crying like a baby.

Oh and my throat hurts so back everytime I swallow I feel like someone is turning a knife between my throat and ear. So it's not like I'm feel well as it is today.

sorry you are sick.

are you saying the boy never got any counseling when his mother died? my goodness of course he does need to speak to someone. he probably doesn't want to talk to his dad because in his mind the dad wouldn't understand. i bet he's thinking is his dad love his mom as much as he did he wouldn't have remarried so quick. there are programs w/ the school that he can do once of twice a week during school hours. it wouldn't put any extra burden on the dad and stepmom. my family dealt w/ a similiar loss when i was about that age and one of the teachers got me and my sister school counsoling. my brother was in high school and got nothing.....i can definately tell you he should have. it needs to be dealt with or they will have a long hard road ahead. kids don't usually grieve like adults so it is probably 10 times harder for him that it is for you. please insist on them at least talking to someone at the school.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:25 AM
lyndsey823

Lonely!!!! :( oh well, it happens to the best of us I guess lol
Old 10-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I'm in awe right now. I cant understand how anyone, when they dont look at the universe, and the intracasies of Nature, particularly the reproductive qualities and self sufficiency, can even possibly be agnostic towards GOD.

I guess its because I am watching each day as my Chicks develope, and tommorow will be the Seventh Day of their little Lives...that I just cant imagine there not being a Creator who has designed these little life forms. If anyone else suggests anything other, they are telling absolute lies. No ammount of chance could naturally create what I've seen with my own eyes this last week.

I havent chosen te below track coz of the music, but because of the outstanding pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_HANu1pTA4
Old 10-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Rochambeau

Yesterday I had planned to go bowling, but I felt extra unwell for some unknown reason and instead spent the day in bed and I eventually slept for a few hours. Though since waking up, I've not been to sleep.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Frustrated I really want my babies to open their eyes!!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochambeau View Post
Yesterday I had planned to go bowling, but I felt extra unwell for some unknown reason and instead spent the day in bed and I eventually slept for a few hours. Though since waking up, I've not been to sleep.
Get well soon
Old 10-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochambeau View Post

Sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 10-04-2010, 03:58 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Eager.

I got pissed that my toe still wasn't healing up properly on Friday (everytime it got touched/tapped/bumped, it would start bleeding again), so I just grabbed it & ripped it off. Bled like a witch for about 30min, but now it's all cleaned out & healing nicely. I'm gonna tape the crap outta it & get back in the gym tonight!!