Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it. Tell him to go take a long walk off a short pier.

And Tyburn it's just a fight, a sporting event, get over it.
Thanks and that's what I feel like telling him. I feel so betrayed right now
Old 03-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I feel very shocked and numb.....After almost 2years my boyfriend has been going out to bars and doesnt tell me so when I find out from other people and confront him he ignores me. Finally yesterday I had it and blew up on him. I told him what kind of f*ckery is this that he can't be a grown man and just tell me it's not like I am trying to control him, but when he lies that makes me mad Anyhoots he told me he's confused!?! He said he wants to be single, but he don't want to let me go. I told him I am gonna do us both a favor and end it..Oh prior to him saying he's confused he compared me to his cheating ex wife. I am sorry I am not a cheater. I give this man everything. My unconditional love, friendship, and the domestic stuff (cooking)....I just feel how can I try to work something out with a man that basically lies he wants to be single but keep me? Am I wrong? What do you guys and gals think? I know it's personal, but I don't know what else to do..

Nope. You deserve to be treated like you are the best thing in the world by someone. Do not ever accept less than that. If he really loves you, he'll make the choice to be with you 100%. If he doesn't love you, you need to be free to find someone who will love you like that. Don't accept less than you deserve EVER. That tells your kids that you don't think enough of yourself to insist on being treated properly. I know it hurts and I know it's hard. I've been there. But in the end you will be so much happier whether it's with him after he's gotten his head back on right or with someone else who loves you. Stay strong.

~Amy
Old 03-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator

I'm feeling like I finally had a weekend that was stress free. It's been since before Christmas that I've been able to relax for a full weekend. Maybe the bad luck is over for a while.

~Amy
Old 03-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Primadawn

Foxy--feel for ya sista! Men are pigs-all of 'em--I say move on. Wants to be single, but doesn't want to give you up? Yeah, that's a pretty sweet deal if you can get it you jerk! lol. WTF?
Old 03-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Primadawn

I am feeling stronger and more in control. On Friday, I bought a car ALL BY MYSELF for the first time EVER. My parents helped when I was young, and then the rest were while I was married.
I picked it out myself, I did all the credit stuff, and it was so empowering! I know it's such a small stupid thing, but it had me singing "Independent Woman" all the way home! ( The shoes on my feet..I bought 'em...Car I'm driving...I bought it!)

Also, while I was married, it always used to drive me crazy when we bought a vehicle because my ex husband would never haggle. Whatever prices they told him, he would be like "Ok"...NOT ME! I grew up with a father who tried to talk down prices in Wal-Mart! lol...I haggled like a pro and got a really great deal! And the best part? NO MORE SOCCER MOM VAN!
Old 03-08-2010, 04:10 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

I'm feeling a sudden emptiness & sense of loss ever since my Rams blew it in overtime yesterday. It was an amazing season for a brand new head coach & our first year with Eric Maynor, but I'm just so used to us dominating the CAA & going to the big dance that I almost don't know what to do with myself...

I'll get over it in a few days, I guess, but right now, I just feel like pummelling any ODU fan I can get my hands on.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Garandshooter

I think I converted to islam in my sleep, because I woke up feeling like a shiite.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garandshooter View Post
I think I converted to islam in my sleep, because I woke up feeling like a shiite.
forget "how do you feel" this one should be in the Joke thread.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garandshooter View Post
Ahhhh-hahahaha, the man's got jokes!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 09:58 PM
CAMPO

*~Marvelous!!!!!!~*