Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-02-2010, 08:17 AM
lyndsey823

Sorry Foxy!! That's horrible!

I'm actually coming off a great week! Spent 4 great days in San Fran with my boyfriend at the beginning of last week. Had a huge party Saturday with my family and friends for my birthday. Then to celebrate my actual bday the boyfriend took me back to San Fran for dinner and to see Wicked. He got us 5th row and VIP so while everyone had to stand in line for water we got our own little room with free drinks. Hello vodka cran! Lol. I am feeling truly blessed. I have amazing family and friends and finally a guy who treats me amazingly and makes me so happy.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Twinsmama

if it is like florida your insurance will cover it but you will have your comprehensive deductible. here it's usually 500 so they'll cut you a check for whatever they cost minus $500. hopefully you have the comprehensive coverage. if you have a loan you do. i kept it when i paid off my car because it's cheap
Old 09-02-2010, 05:00 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post

I'm actually coming off a great week! Spent 4 great days in San Fran with my boyfriend at the beginning of last week. Had a huge party Saturday with my family and friends for my birthday. Then to celebrate my actual bday the boyfriend took me back to San Fran for dinner and to see Wicked. He got us 5th row and VIP so while everyone had to stand in line for water we got our own little room with free drinks. Hello vodka cran! Lol. I am feeling truly blessed. I have amazing family and friends and finally a guy who treats me amazingly and makes me so happy.
Glad to hear you had such a good time, & happy birthday!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:

Lyndsey, I'm glad you had such a wonderful celebration with your guy and your family and friends. I'm just sad we missed your b-day.

I know it's late, but Happy Be-lated Birthday, Lyndsey!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:

Love it!! You deserve the ultimate happiness!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
if it is like florida your insurance will cover it but you will have your comprehensive deductible. here it's usually 500 so they'll cut you a check for whatever they cost minus $500. hopefully you have the comprehensive coverage. if you have a loan you do. i kept it when i paid off my car because it's cheap
Thanks Tracy!!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:

This one pays?!? Keeper!!!! (Like you didn't already know)

You sound very lucky!! Glad you were finally spoiled!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

"when I think of you, I am at rest"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caTyIA19kV8
Old 09-02-2010, 09:44 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I am extremely pissed off.... I was on my way to lunch and I get to my car and look down. My rims/tires were stolen!!!!!!!!! No cameras here at work, and no one seen a darn thing!! I can't even call a tow truck, because I have absolutely no wheels.. I feel like crying im so mad!!!!!!
I can't stand a thief! If your police department is like ours slim chance of anyone having to pay like I know you are wishing they would. Sorry. If you live close by I'd play Nacey Drew & find that POS.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:46 PM
BamaGrits84

SUPER EXCITED! Only 50 more hours until the Tide Rolls!

Me to ref who makes bad call ->

Me on 4th down & going for it ->

Me as we run up the score ->

How my kids look at me during games ->