Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 08-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Miss Foxy

I'm pregnant with emotions.. Anyways ladies on here let's all hang in there I know a few of us have had horrible things happening.. I say we say.. Lets rise above it and be happy!!
Old 08-16-2010, 03:47 PM
surveyorshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I feel like this new week has possibility for good things. I got to spend several hours this weekend at church. Saturday was a retreat and Sunday was a beautiful service with a great class both before and afterwards. I am finally over that nasty summer cold. I slept well last night. I gave blood yesterday after church. I bought the bf a great b-day present and made him open it early because I was so excited to give it to him. (Doing things like that makes me feel better no matter how down I am.) Sooooo, I am anticipating good things coming my way for a while.

~Amy
Yay! I'm glad you are feeling better! Sorry I haven't responded before now, but we're in Florida and Benaiah is visiting Grandpa for the first time.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Yay! I'm glad you are feeling better! Sorry I haven't responded before now, but we're in Florida and Benaiah is visiting Grandpa for the first time.
I was actually thinking about you guys this morning, wondering how the visit is going. Have a great time with Grandpa!

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 08-16-2010, 04:46 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Pissed off.

Someone from the cleaning staff at work stole my Matt Hughesaction figure!! I accidentally left him on my desk (he fell off the top of the CPU & I forgot to grab he when i went out the door on Friday). I come in today & he's gone.

I mean, seriously! Who goes digging around behind someone's CPU to steal a friggin' action figure?
Old 08-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Pissed off.

Someone from the cleaning staff at work stole my Matt Hughesaction figure!! I accidentally left him on my desk (he fell off the top of the CPU & I forgot to grab he when i went out the door on Friday). I come in today & he's gone.

I mean, seriously! Who goes digging around behind someone's CPU to steal a friggin' action figure?
May GOD punish them for their theaft...may that little figure bring them nothing but pain and heartache, may they...like the Philistines with the Ark, be freed from the above ONLY when they choose to return it.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:21 AM
surveyorshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I was actually thinking about you guys this morning, wondering how the visit is going. Have a great time with Grandpa!

~Amy
It's going great, thanks! Ben warmed up to everyone quickly. We went to the beach today with my youngest sister, Mandie. Ben wasn't afraid of the water or waves at all, and we had to nearly pry him out, lol. I'll post some pics later. Also, Abigail recorded some of her songs at my brother's mini-studio, and he is working on getting them ready for youtube. I will post some links for those as well. I almost don't want to go back home tomorrow!
Old 08-17-2010, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Pissed off.

Ben, face it, some kid now has their grubby hands on your Matt doll.

You ought to post a sign that says, "If whoever took my action figure that fell behind my desk brings it back by tomorrow, you won't be fired."

You never know, it might work.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:58 AM

Amy, sorry you've had such a rough summer with bad news and the such. Hopefully, this week will be the beginning of better, happier things to come into your life.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Stump Rules!

I feel mad at that dumb ass that crashed into my car. I got a letter from her insurance company that said that she said that I lost control of my car and crashed into her!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 08-17-2010, 02:07 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
I feel mad at that dumb ass that crashed into my car. I got a letter from her insurance company that said that she said that I lost control of my car and crashed into her!
Sounds like time to lawyer up.