Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-11-2010, 08:33 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
I'm sorry but I am laughing, hopefully with you.... You follow up Mike's wife about to give birth with a sore body from BJJ/MT?? she's squeezing a human out..... I hope you see the irony!

seriously though hope you feel better. you need to rest!
I do feel kinda bad about one-upping her like that...
Old 05-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I do feel kinda bad about one-upping her like that...
Old 05-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Black Mamba

Ben that's my laugh of the day right there. Mike's wife having labor pains and about to push something the size of watermelon through, and you having body pain, lmao.

But I do feel your pain too, my booty is sore from yoga class yesterday. So it makes sitting a real pain in the arse.

Great news.... I don't have to take my history final! My last quiz pushed me from a 91% to a 92%, so I have an A in the class. I just got one more final to push out, and it's a big one: Organic Chemistry. I'm praying like I've never prayed before. And afterwards...shopping! And then summer school.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Garandshooter

guilty for wasting the day while playing hookie from work.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:26 PM
DonnaMaria

I'm feeling curious!!!!!!

When I dropped off my youngest at her dance studio, I saw Mike and Kelli's midwife getting some files at her office. ( the studio and the midwife's office are in the same shopping complex.........small world.)

So..............

I'm thinking that Kelli must have delivered!!!!!! otherwise Karen ( the midwife ) would still be at the hospital!!!!!!

I'm curious to see if I'm right!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:09 PM
County Mike

Sorry Donna, not yet. Hailey is being very stubborn. Karen was here, checked some things out, then left again. I think she's coming back tonight to try more inducing.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
I almost emailed you this morning to see if she popped yet! Woo hoo so excited for you guys!! You are about to see the cutest little girl you have ever seen! If nothing has happened since last night they will probably turn up the juice on her and it will start happening fast. Let us know as soon as you are a daddy!!! I hope Kelli is feeling okay! Good luck to you two!!!
Yes, good luck and I'm praying too!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Blade

All the best Country Mike.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:39 AM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Sorry Donna, not yet. Hailey is being very stubborn. Karen was here, checked some things out, then left again. I think she's coming back tonight to try more inducing.
aw man!!! I was hoping I was right! lol!

well it will all happen when it's supposed too! And I hear the rooms at the hospital are really nice.......so at least you are probably comfortable.......as comfortable as you can be!

Kelli probably isn't comfortable........but it's part of the package, unfortunately.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:30 PM
County Mike

The rooms are really nice. The beds aren't very comfortable but at least we have room to spread out. We have a big bathroom with a tub and shower. We have a table and free wireless internet.

Thanks for all the well wishes. She's had contractions all night but still no actual labor yet. Hailey must be very comfortable where she is.