Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 08-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
Frustrated!!! Can someone please explain to me why the last 5 guys that have asked me out told me over the phone setting up the date they are either married, engaged, or have a gf!!!! And want to know if it makes them bad for wanting better??!! Well yeah if you're attached and going behind their backs it does. Sorry to vent on my dating life but this is the 5th guy in a row. I'm moving.
shouldn't they at least get browning points for telling you the truth up front

i don't want to be in the dating scene ever again. but i hate to admit i was the type to make sure i had somewhere to go before breaking up with a boy of course i was a teenager so i didn't know better
Old 08-02-2011, 02:42 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
shouldn't they at least get browning points for telling you the truth up front

i don't want to be in the dating scene ever again. but i hate to admit i was the type to make sure i had somewhere to go before breaking up with a boy of course i was a teenager so i didn't know better
After 10 years of being with someone and now having a chance to find someone new I've come to this thought - screw the dating scene. Being single is easier than trying to find someone to meet your standards. I don't know how any parent would have time to even be a part of the dating scene. Plus when you are single you can fix PB&J sandwiches for dinner and no one complains.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
Frustrated!!! Can someone please explain to me why the last 5 guys that have asked me out told me over the phone setting up the date they are either married, engaged, or have a gf!!!! And want to know if it makes them bad for wanting better??!! Well yeah if you're attached and going behind their backs it does. Sorry to vent on my dating life but this is the 5th guy in a row. I'm moving.
Tell them the grass ain't always greener on the other side and hang up on them.. Your young,pretty, and nice.. Why would you want a man that can go behind his mates back and talk rubbish? I'm sure you already know that tell them domestic issues are a major turn off..Peace out..
Old 08-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
After 10 years of being with someone and now having a chance to find someone new I've come to this thought - screw the dating scene. Being single is easier than trying to find someone to meet your standards. I don't know how any parent would have time to even be a part of the dating scene. Plus when you are single you can fix PB&J sandwiches for dinner and no one complains.
That's true..Sad to say almost everyone has some type of issue and its like inheriting a troubled child...No thanks! I think plus when your a parent your standards shift.. haha.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Primadawn

There's an old saying..."The man who marries his mistress...creates a vacancy".

Or in other words, if he cheats WITH you, he will cheat ON you. What a bunch of idiots!

You deserve better--hope it shows up!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:51 PM
que

How do I feel?

I FEEL GOOD

I knew that I would, now

So good, so good, I got you

Whoa!

I feel nice, like sugar and spice

So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms

I know that I can't do no wrong

and when I hold you in my arms

My love won't do you no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice

When I hold you in my arms

I know that I can't do no wrong

and when I hold you in my arms

My love can't do me no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice

Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now

I feel good, I knew that I would

HEY!!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:59 PM
BamaGrits84

I'm bummed that little league sports always have to be so much damn drama! It completely takes the fun away for the kids when little kids are treated like they in the NFL. It makes me want to punt my foot up someone's butt.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
I'm bummed that little league sports always have to be so much damn drama! It completely takes the fun away for the kids when little kids are treated like they in the NFL. It makes me want to punt my foot up someone's butt.
LOL
Old 08-04-2011, 09:03 PM
BamaGrits84

I feel like I need to change my 1 drink limit for the first time in over a year. I've wanted a cigarette so bad I could eat a whole dang pack! This has been a very stressful past 3 weeks.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
I feel like I need to change my 1 drink limit for the first time in over a year. I've wanted a cigarette so bad I could eat a whole dang pack! This has been a very stressful past 3 weeks.
I feel ya.. I have so much going on.. Right now I look like a fat pale vampire my skin is normally soft brown and I am ghostly white.. Aside from the personal stuff my work life SUCKS!! I got a new boss and new director.. I sit here under strict timeframes basically correcting things our company outsourced to the Phillipines!!!!!!!!! She has the Napoleon, alpha dog, short *hit syndrome.. My body hurts physically from the high demand..To make matters worse the broad that sits behind me chomps on ice all day long I get sick of hearing her chomp and the sound the ice makes everytime she lifts her cup up n down!!!!!!! I have been looking for other jobs in a basically broke state no one is paying good and I have a good income and benefits so I just wanna shoot my foot off or something.