Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
just wait....tough men fall harder
Old 05-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
My littlest graduated Kindergarten yesterday. At the end they sang this song "Until we meet again". Oh my goodness! The waterworks. Tears were streaming down my face and when I glanced around I only saw one other mommy crying. I thought 'what the hell is wrong with you people? How can you sit there and not cry?!' It kinda made me mad. lol. I can't stand to cry in public. And then I got a little tickled at myself for being mad at them because I was crying.

wtf?! What is going on with my hormones?! I am still emotional about it this morning.

I've been crying on a nearly daily basis for the last few weeks--it's graduation time and I'm realizing that this time next year, my oldest will be graduating high school. Now everything we do has me thinking "Is this the last time we'll do this before she leaves me?"
Old 05-25-2011, 02:50 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
I've been crying on a nearly daily basis for the last few weeks--it's graduation time and I'm realizing that this time next year, my oldest will be graduating high school. Now everything we do has me thinking "Is this the last time we'll do this before she leaves me?"

Oh GOSH!!!!!!! I feel for you!!!! Mine is a freshman and I feel like time is flying by!!!!!

Denise, I would have been crying too.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:51 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
just wait....tough men fall harder
That's right! He will be bawling when his baby starts school!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:59 PM
BamaGrits84

The Friday before Mother's Day my kindergartener's class did a little program and I cried thinking "this is the last time I'll ever go to one of my kids' kindergarten programs". That seems so silly but our kids grow up so fast and it doesn't matter how many times we are told that before we become moms, it is not until we look around and realize it is happening that it hits us. Since I only hvae two kids and I'm not having anymore everything that happens now is a big first or the last time ever. Geez I think I'll go home and curl up on the couch with my kids in front of the babiest movie they'll watch with me.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
The Friday before Mother's Day my kindergartener's class did a little program and I cried thinking "this is the last time I'll ever go to one of my kids' kindergarten programs". That seems so silly but our kids grow up so fast and it doesn't matter how many times we are told that before we become moms, it is not until we look around and realize it is happening that it hits us. Since I only hvae two kids and I'm not having anymore everything that happens now is a big first or the last time ever. Geez I think I'll go home and curl up on the couch with my kids in front of the babiest movie they'll watch with me.
Your riding the emo tidal wave that I am on!! I have had quite a week and feel ya!!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:21 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
My littlest graduated Kindergarten yesterday. At the end they sang this song "Until we meet again". Oh my goodness! The waterworks. Tears were streaming down my face and when I glanced around I only saw one other mommy crying. I thought 'what the hell is wrong with you people? How can you sit there and not cry?!' It kinda made me mad. lol. I can't stand to cry in public. And then I got a little tickled at myself for being mad at them because I was crying.

wtf?! What is going on with my hormones?! I am still emotional about it this morning.

Your perfectly normal. Kindergarten graduations are the cutest and hardest to watch when it's the last of the litter. With my first one I did not cry I was smiling and so proud. With Nicholas' I was crying so bad I looked like a monster with mascara smeared and I could not get it together... I think it might be the baby is no longer a baby
Old 05-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post

Old 05-28-2011, 02:03 PM
surveyorshawn

Happy that I picked up Ben yesterday (his mom wouldn't let me get him last time it was my weekend), and without too much drama (she just circled our minivan taking pics of it for some stupid reason before giving me his meds).

On the flip side, I had to put down the family dog last night. I knew it was coming, but put it off as long as I could. It's never a good feeling. I still haven't told Emily (the 5 year old).
Old 05-28-2011, 09:42 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Happy that I picked up Ben yesterday (his mom wouldn't let me get him last time it was my weekend), and without too much drama (she just circled our minivan taking pics of it for some stupid reason before giving me his meds).

On the flip side, I had to put down the family dog last night. I knew it was coming, but put it off as long as I could. It's never a good feeling. I still haven't told Emily (the 5 year old).
Ben is your son right? I never get moms that try to keep their kids away from good dads then nit pick to find crap to fuss about.