Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Miss Foxy

I feel very annoyed! First the Lakers lose on Sunday then last night the Kings (hockey) lost in overtime to the stupid Sharks!.. I am soooooo grouchy today!! both teams make me so angry!! They play like they don't want to be there!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:06 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I feel very annoyed! First the Lakers lose on Sunday then last night the Kings (hockey) lost in overtime to the stupid Sharks!.. I am soooooo grouchy today!! both teams make me so angry!! They play like they don't want to be there!
What is the deal with Kobe and CP?
Old 04-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
What is the deal with Kobe and CP?
They are total frenemies!!! lol. They are supposedly "friends", but it don't look like that sometimes.. However this is the playoffs and you know how men are just like peacocks sticking their chests out being cocky!! That idiot Character got arrested the other night! He is an absolute piece of injured garbage.. Chris Paul reminds me of Carlton from The fresh Prince of Bel-Air!!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:36 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
They are total frenemies!!! lol. They are supposedly "friends", but it don't look like that sometimes.. However this is the playoffs and you know how men are just like peacocks sticking their chests out being cocky!! That idiot Character got arrested the other night! He is an absolute piece of injured garbage.. Chris Paul reminds me of Carlton from The fresh Prince of Bel-Air!!
I've never been a basketball fan but since last fall when my boys played basketball and they became NBA fans I watch a bit with them. Last night I asked my brother "why do they call it March Madness if they are playing in April". Didn't even know March Madness is an NCAA thing.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
I've never been a basketball fan but since last fall when my boys played basketball and they became NBA fans I watch a bit with them. Last night I asked my brother "why do they call it March Madness if they are playing in April". Didn't even know March Madness is an NCAA thing.
Lol!!
Old 04-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
I think I'm supposed to feel devestated but I'm not. Or maybe betrayed but I don't feel that either. Maybe feeling nothing is the worst of all.
Don't know what's wrong but when you feel nothing it probably means it won't be right again. Sorry to hear you are at the point of feeling nothing. Hope things get better for you.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:42 PM
BamaGrits84

Bored. Work holds too little excitement.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:43 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Bored. Work holds too little excitement.
Agreed. Trying to stay awake long enough to go to my birthdya party tonight!!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
i hope you already took tomorrow off....this explains why you were working when you were sick...just holding out for today!!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:50 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Well I hope it is fun! With the weather expected down here tonight I'll be glad to escape board game by candle light tonight. Not exactly a cure for boredom.