Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Explain please. What is the significance of April 8 and this "Dead Boy's poem" and it making you sad.
April 8th 2003 was the worst day of my entire life.

Before that point it had already been a major spiritual celebration, but it was a celebration of progress culminating in a set of spiritual statues on April 8th 2002.

But on April 8th 2003 I had a moments indescretion that a life time of prudance can never erase

Worse still April 8th 2005 my Step-Grandfather died.

Its a Horrible, Horrible date...I wish I could go through an April that doesnt have a day marked 8th.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
April 8th 2003 was the worst day of my entire life.

Before that point it had already been a major spiritual celebration, but it was a celebration of progress culminating in a set of spiritual statues on April 8th 2002.

But on April 8th 2003 I had a moments indescretion that a life time of prudance can never erase

Worse still April 8th 2005 my Step-Grandfather died.

Its a Horrible, Horrible date...I wish I could go through an April that doesnt have a day marked 8th.
Well it is natural to forever mark a date to specific events in our lives and to dread those which remind us of sad and painful memories. Maybe what we should do is make a happy memory on that dreaded date. Do something positive today, something good in loving memory of your step-grandfather. As to the other, I'm sure you've asked for forgiveness and it's been given. Sometimes I think it's harder to forgive ourselves, but thankfully GOD has provided a way....

May you have a blessed day today, Dave.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Well it is natural to forever mark a date to specific events in our lives and to dread those which remind us of sad and painful memories. Maybe what we should do is make a happy memory on that dreaded date. Do something positive today, something good in loving memory of your step-grandfather. As to the other, I'm sure you've asked for forgiveness and it's been given. Sometimes I think it's harder to forgive ourselves, but thankfully GOD has provided a way....

May you have a blessed day today, Dave.
I dont forgive people easily...its a terrific fault in my personality...and of course I judge no one more harshly then myself...so...

I also have a yearly callendar with about 235 commemorative events throughout the year of all the dates...this is the second most important...the top date is August 8th...and thats a Happy Day
Old 04-08-2010, 09:22 PM