Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-19-2010, 03:19 AM

I've made a decision, i refuse to be a boring fighter so......I'm going Wanderlei Silva style baby, either I stop him or he stops me. I'd rather go out on my shield and been a name people will remember than win and be boring. Could end up being a bad decision but hey, whatever, even legends in this sport have losses. I know I'll lose eventually and I'm not going to freak out wondering when and where it will happen.

Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 AM
County Mike

I respect your decision. Just bite down on your mouthpiece and protect your head as you go in. You can be exciting and still a little cautious at the same time. Protect your jaw.

Good luck!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:55 AM
Stump Rules!

Yes! Use protection!

WAR JOJO!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-19-2010, 06:17 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo View Post
I've made a decision, i refuse to be a boring fighter so......I'm going Wanderlei Silva style baby, either I stop him or he stops me. I'd rather go out on my shield and been a name people will remember than win and be boring. Could end up being a bad decision but hey, whatever, even legends in this sport have losses. I know I'll lose eventually and I'm not going to freak out wondering when and where it will happen.
hell yeah!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:48 PM

I've been training rocky style

Old 01-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Well you have the perfect nickname already!

Good luck for the fight dude.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I've been training rocky style

please! we dont want you withdrawing from the fight because you have become Ill (due to standing out in the snow with no clothes on )

Its okay to be reasonably cautious as well...you can be exciting without being a risk taker. not that I would find your fights boring...I didnt find your last one boring...so I am not expecting that to be an issue with you

ANYWHOOO...MORE JUJU EVERYONE
Old 01-19-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
please! we dont want you withdrawing from the fight because you have become Ill (due to standing out in the snow with no clothes on )

Its okay to be reasonably cautious as well...you can be exciting without being a risk taker. not that I would find your fights boring...I didnt find your last one boring...so I am not expecting that to be an issue with you

ANYWHOOO...MORE JUJU EVERYONE
Well i think i came off the wrong way, i'm not going to come in guns blazing and go down in a ball of fire. I'm definatly not going to back down from this punk though and I want to push the pace. But who knows, that might all go out the window once i get clipped, i tend to go buck and act stupid when i get rocked

Old 01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Well i think i came off the wrong way, i'm not going to come in guns blazing and go down in a ball of fire. I'm definatly not going to back down from this punk though and I want to push the pace. But who knows, that might all go out the window once i get clipped, i tend to go buck and act stupid when i get rocked
I am sure you know best what to do...and dont need me to tell you...

WAR JOJO
Old 01-20-2010, 04:34 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

WAR JOJO!!!!!

Go in there & bust his face! Give him an extra nostril & bust his teeth in! Make sure he's fuglier than you before you're done!!