Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-18-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
someone tell Jens...that I would do it on my busbi Camera...and all I'd need is a return ticket...and somewhere to board

25K is more then two months of my wage BEFORE taxes course I think my sister earns twice that in a single month perhaps she would share
Maybe you could contact the guy on Facebook and see if he is interested in using some of your Jens video in his documentary.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:09 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
someone tell Jens...that I would do it on my busbi Camera...and all I'd need is a return ticket...and somewhere to board

25K is more then two months of my wage BEFORE taxes course I think my sister earns twice that in a single month perhaps she would share
let me get this straight...you say you earn slightly less then 25K in two months and you are broke ?.....WOW...no wonder you want to move to the States...the cost of living where you are seems to be a bit out of control.

just one other thing...what the heck does your sister do for a living to make that kind of money ?...i could take a guess but i'm not sure you would appreciate what i would come up with.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Hughes fanboy

Who would play Jens? I have an actor friend who is into mma and is VERY experienced and VERY good who could play one of the fighters Jens may face, how can I hook him up?

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-19-2010, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Who would play Jens? I have an actor friend who is into mma and is VERY experienced and VERY good who could play one of the fighters Jens may face, how can I hook him up?
It is a documentary not a fictional film. There is a link to it in the first post in this thread. It wi