Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
That assume they are left with the ability to speak now doesnt it Blade
Old 01-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:11 PM
que

i haven't told anyone this in a long time, but what the heck. back in 06' i was at an event in front of literally thousands of people and i pooped in my shorts. unfortunately my shorts were white and everyone could see the brown stain appear immediately on the back. oh crap wait that was tim sylvia's memory not mine. i really need to stop doing that.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:45 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Dang, I had a nice witty response planned out that had something to do with misspelling thread titles, but then I actually read Dave's post...

My most embarrassing moment is actually just a collective number of small on stage mishaps and technical problems. Every time I am performing live I become this super anal retentive perfectionist, so even the slightest of mishaps will embarrass me and send me into the red-zone.

One time in particular though, we had a polarity problem in the venue we were playing at, and when I stepped up to the microphone to do a vocal check, I got electrocuted by the mic and it almost knocked me on my ass. It was crazy, as soon as my lips touched the microphone, all I saw was a white flash and it felt like I just got hit with a check hook. Even today, every time I have to get right up on the mic I still have that feeling in the back of my mind, so that if it happens again at least I'm a little prepared for it. That, and I don't wear sandals on stage anymore...always industrial strength work boots!
Old 01-18-2010, 02:37 AM
Oddtodd76

i have nothing that even comes close to topping tyburn! hahahahahaha
Old 01-18-2010, 02:37 AM

Well I think this one is appropriate since we are ending football season. It was our school's homecoming football game and I was walking in front of the bleachers and had stopped (can't remember why now)not realizing WHERE I had stopped. All of a sudden all these football guys were running towards me. Yep, I had unknowingly stopped right in front of where our team came out of the lockerroom onto the field. I was frozen in place with my hands around my head just waiting to get knocked over and trampled. The first guy came up short and swerved, then the guy behind him did the same, and on it went.... Luckily for me, every one of them managed to miss me. Unfortunately, several hundred people witnessed this embarassing moment. But, things definitely could have been worse.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Well I think this one is appropriate since we are ending football season. It was our school's homecoming football game and I was walking in front of the bleachers and had stopped (can't remember why now)not realizing WHERE I had stopped. All of a sudden all these football guys were running towards me. Yep, I had unknowingly stopped right in front of where our team came out of the lockerroom onto the field. I was frozen in place with my hands around my head just waiting to get knocked over and trampled. The first guy came up short and swerved, then the guy behind him did the same, and on it went.... Luckily for me, every one of them managed to miss me. Unfortunately, several hundred people witnessed this embarassing moment. But, things definitely could have been worse.
Hmmm, for some reason I thought that your embarrassing story would involve 'Dancing with the Stars' and Matt's blog.