Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:56 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default The Book of Eli

Good movie. I enjoyed it. The beginning was a little slow but it has a really good message. Denzel did a great job with it. After it's out on video I may have to watch it again just to see if I can pick up all the clues.....



~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2010, 10:57 PM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The Book of Eli

Go see it.

We saw it last night and I think it's a very good movie.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:07 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

I posted about it in the entertainment section. I agree that people should go see it. Bf and I truly enjoyed it.


~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:49 PM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I posted about it in the entertainment section. I agree that people should go see it. Bf and I truly enjoyed it.


~Amy
My bad......can a super duper moderator please merge the threads then? It would be greatly appreciated!

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:52 PM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ahhhh, yes, the clues. I want to see it again to pick up on the clues.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2010, 11:34 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post
My bad......can a super duper moderator please merge the threads then? It would be greatly appreciated!

Later.
I tried merging once and it went wonky. It's not one of my strongest mod qualities.


~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2010, 02:13 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

Amateur!





__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2010, 03:01 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Amateur!





So you do it then, bigshot.


~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Psykojojo's Avatar
Psykojojo Psykojojo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 324
Default

Awesome movie! Tell me you didn't get goose bumps (stop if you haven't seen it yet) when he slams that rapist guys head off the bar, grabs him by the throat and whispers in his ear all disguisted "I know you. Your a murderer of innocent travelers on the road, your going to be held accountable for what you've done, do you know that? Do you?"
__________________
Everything is a test

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-19-2010, 09:41 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo View Post
Awesome movie! Tell me you didn't get goose bumps (stop if you haven't seen it yet) when he slams that rapist guys head off the bar, grabs him by the throat and whispers in his ear all disguisted "I know you. Your a murderer of innocent travelers on the road, your going to be held accountable for what you've done, do you know that? Do you?"

Did you see the ending coming? I have got to see it again when it's on DVD.


~Amy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.