Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 02-16-2009, 11:28 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
one thing that will never change is that there will be alcohol in the house.
Booze + testosterone-filled fighters= good television, nice avatar btw!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:37 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64
Booze + testosterone-filled fighters= good television, nice avatar btw!
thanks
Old 02-17-2009, 10:32 AM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Breakfast
Our source told MMAjunkie.com that Robert Browning, like his big brother, also creates some drama before he even steps into the cage.
This should be fun.

This is really why I don't watch the show that much, I'll pay more attention when it comes down to the final few than watch all the crap that goes on in the house.

Later.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Krupp

I was hoping TUF 9 would be better than that last one, considering Hendo's on it...I guess that's not the case after all. Well, I guess I won't be watching this season either....I just hope Hendo's team wins.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Crisco

I watched his fight.

Dude has some skills but he is a huge show boat.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:42 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I watched his fight.

Dude has some skills but he is a huge show boat.
Is he more talented than Junie? Junie pre-show, cause after he finished the show he improved ten fold at the finale.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64
Is he more talented than Junie? Junie pre-show, cause after he finished the show he improved ten fold at the finale.
You couldn't really tell by the fight. They have it at mixedmartialarts.com

He has some power in his hands it looks like.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:02 PM
SteveT

According to MMAjunkie.com, "Robert Browning (1-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC), the younger brother of controversial season-eight cast member Junie Browning, was one of 16 American fighters chosen to compete in the season-opening elimination round. The show is currently in production, and the 22-year-old Browning is in Las Vegas with the other American and British participants." Please - say it ain't so!

Is the UFC serious? We're going to have to suffer through another Browning brother? What are they thinking? Other people have been kicked off the TUF show for stunts that were not as bad as the crap Junie pulled. Still - they kept giving him a 2nd chance, then a 3rd, a 4th.

And for those of you who are going to tell me to give Robert Browning a break, that we don't know if he's as bad as his brother...all I can say is watch this video and then we can talk:

What was that - MMA or WWE? The only way this kid can win is if he clowns around and distracts his opponent, who's trying to be a serious fighter. Even Matt Hughes, the referee for this match, walked off in disgust. I have two questions: 1) Is this the type of fighter we're going to have to watch on TUF 9?; and 2) Mrs. Browning really went ahead had another child after producing Junie?

Here's the link for the rest of the article as well as the fight they are talking about..

http://blog.mmaratings.net/2009/02/r...hter-cast.html
Old 02-28-2009, 03:57 AM

You could definitely tell Matt was disgusted by the way he practically threw his hand off and walked away.

So, this is what we have to look forward to for the next TUF? Another season of drunken louts and obscene acts with food. Great!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:30 PM
County Mike

Browning is lucky the other fighter had no skills at all. How did that guy even sign a pro fight? He got knocked down by jabs, twice, and then just quit.