Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 02-15-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
I'm hoping against hope that he behaves better than Junie! Can't they find a good fighter from my state that Kentucky can be proud of? By the way Kentuckian on here that has a video of them fighting I hope they post it! Especially the wins!
So, when are you sending in your audition?
Old 02-15-2009, 09:23 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
If I remember correctly, on Season 8, they had the brother of the current LHW champion and brother of some guy named Clay Guida - both of them were the biggest jokes in the history of the show. Neither one made it and neither of them were in shape. I'm predicting the same with these guys.
I'm actually hoping that Junie's bro is amazing & outclasses his brother. Then on the TUF 10 finale, we can see Browning vs. Browning!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 06:47 PM
sender

mannnnnn I think that totally sucks they bring this guy in just because hes junies brother...

A guy I train with went to the UF tryouts that Junie was at and didnt get on the show... And in my opinion would have destroyed him! But he just scored a deal with senoku (or however you spell it) so hes making his way up without going on the show.

But yehhhh whoohh
Old 02-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
Bisbing and Browning's brother? I am officially not watching.
yeah...out comes my poisen pen. I have nothing to lose over this. I dislike Dan Henderson, I dislike Michael Bisping, and I dislike Junie Browning, and I will dislike his brother unless he sports a different character.

On the upside...all have the opportunity to impress me and have some redemption...except for Junie Browning himself
Old 02-15-2009, 10:57 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
yeah...out comes my poisen pen. I have nothing to lose over this. I dislike Dan Henderson, I dislike Michael Bisping, and I dislike Junie Browning, and I will dislike his brother unless he sports a different character.

On the upside...all have the opportunity to impress me and have some redemption...except for Junie Browning himself
What have you got against Hendo? I must have accidentally skimmed over that post!
Old 02-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
What have you got against Hendo? I must have accidentally skimmed over that post!
The deliberate eye-poke verses Franklin.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:04 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
The deliberate eye-poke verses Franklin.
O right, that. I don't remember it well, but I don't think it was deliberate. It's just an unhappy side effect of the fingerless gloves. Yougo to punch, decide half way through you'd rather try to block the punch you see coming your way and/or push your opponent away. Your hand opens, the fingers come out & one accidentally catches cornea. I really don't think it was intentional.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:18 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
O right, that. I don't remember it well, but I don't think it was deliberate. It's just an unhappy side effect of the fingerless gloves. Yougo to punch, decide half way through you'd rather try to block the punch you see coming your way and/or push your opponent away. Your hand opens, the fingers come out & one accidentally catches cornea. I really don't think it was intentional.
Did you see the slo-mo though?

It looked deliberate to me. Besides...he's a trained athlete fighting on the maincard...he's in there for 15 mins and produces a headbutt and an eyepoke and wins the match. I cant tell you how angry that makes me. Franklin makes how many mistakes like that...? ohh...None

I'm REALLY angry at him for that, he has TUF to redeem himself...I feel like a fool because I trusted him too soon without the detailed research...and he let me down big time. So I officially withdrew all my support, I was so angry it inspired me to write and lobby that the judges get extra powers...I remember that didnt go down to well.

TUF can be a blessing, or a Curse...lets see how he fairs. He'd better impress me, because he now has a fair way to go before I'd think of supporting him again. I dont like being embarrised like that.

He knows exactly how I feel. ...and so does Franklin
Old 02-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Hughes_GOAT

one thing that will never change is that there will be alcohol in the house.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:18 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
So, when are you sending in your audition?
As soon as I switch from being Old and Fat to an Elite Athlete well trained in MMA! Don't look for it to happen outside of dreamland though!